Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2017 edition

Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 is currently the hottest team in the league. 3 consecutive wins going back to last year
Won at Daytona, Homestead, and Avondale. Probably a record that will never be broken?

Can he make it four in row?

Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 is currently the hottest team in the league. 3 consecutive wins going back to last year
Won at Daytona, Homestead, and Avondale. Probably a record that will never be broken?

way to jinx the guy . . .:wacko:

So I have to use the 8 drivers I chose the first week for this entire Spring portion of the schedule and will pick a new 8 for the Summer?

No. That's enough.

Into the wall this week.

So after the first week I'm 47th outta 50 and then this week I brain cramped and didn't pick new guys for Atlanta. :confused:

So after the first week I'm 47th outta 50 and then this week I brain cramped and didn't pick new guys for Atlanta. :confused:

It is a long season lots of recovery time remains.

No, you could use a different 8 drivers each week if you wanted to. You cant change you 8 for this week cuz the deadline has passed.

So what is the deadline for swapping out your eight? I tried to swap out some of my actives for completely new people Thursday night (roughly 8pm ET), but when I went back to it tonight I found I still had my original eight from Daytona.

So what is the deadline for swapping out your eight? I tried to swap out some of my actives for completely new people Thursday night (roughly 8pm ET), but when I went back to it tonight I found I still had my original eight from Daytona.

Usually the deadline is Friday, sometimes Saturday. My only thought is that after swapping, you forgot to click "save roster." I forget to do that part quite often.

Usually the deadline is Friday, sometimes Saturday. My only thought is that after swapping, you forgot to click "save lineup." I forget to do that part quite often.

I recall clicking "Save Roster". Then again, my computer may have crashed in the middle of doing that - it's been on the fritz lately.

I just tried swapping some of my actives and bench drivers, it shows me having completed that transaction.

Deadline to pick your eight drivers is early in the am the day of qualifying. A good practice is to set your eight by at least Qualifying Eve. The deadline to pick you starting four is normally just a few minutes before they take the green.

Deadline to swap Starters and Bench drivers is Mar 5 2:41pm EST

Deadline to pick your eight drivers is early in the am the day of qualifying. A good practice is to set your eight by at least Qualifying Eve. The deadline to pick you starting four is normally just a few minutes before they take the green.

Deadline to swap Starters and Bench drivers is Mar 5 2:41pm EST
I see that deadline, I just cant find a button that allows a change. I have clicked on
everything with no luck. That's why I guess its locked for this week.

I see that deadline, I just cant find a button that allows a change. I have clicked on
everything with no luck. That's why I guess its locked for this week.
Try this. Click and hold on the blue button next to the drivers name (on my computer it's blue) and slide it sideways to the other slot.

Try this. Click and hold on the blue button next to the drivers name (on my computer it's blue) and slide it sideways to the other slot.
Oh ok, that's what it is, you can only change your starters and your bench up to the green.
To change your "Roster", that has to be done earlier in the week. Thanks!

Oh ok, that's what it is, you can only change your starters and your bench up to the green.
To change your "Roster", that has to be done earlier in the week. Thanks!
Be sure and click on the "save roster" button after any changes.

My actives-bench swap stuck. Now I just need to make sure my changes for Vegas stick.

Guess I can say goodbye to being third / fourth in the standings for now. Two of my starters (Junior & Newman) finished in the 30s.

I took a severe pounding.

Download-File

Crap. I am almost in the cellar. Got to stop over thinking this and just throw the darts.

I'd like to thank Austin Dillon's battery for this low-voltage performance this week.

Dropped to 40th! On the bright side, I'll start moving up in 8 weeks once the people who dont care lose all their starts for their starters. Until then, I'll just hang out towards the back if that's okay.

I picked the race winner, and still dropped four spots. I'm kinda wishing I'd left Cool Whip and JamieMac in (especially Cool Whip), then I'd still be 18th. Glad I put Keselowski in, though...

The RF YFL weekly performance results for the Hampton Ga race, aka Atlanta. Race 2 of 36 March 5th, 2017.
(note feedback appreciated on the following visual. A Google sheet paste, I am hoping it is more easily read and better formatted than simply listing the simple numbers. )
Screenshot_2017-03-05-20-40-59-1.png

Last edited:
Congratulations to this weeks winner @Johali. Good to see him winning and near the top of the standings.

And to Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 for retaining the overall lead.

Nope, couldn't do it. I was doing pretty good, then Newman's battery ran out, and so did my luck. Congrats Johali, on the win.

It is a long season lots of recovery time remains.

So even after the brain cramp I ended up with 315 points and moved up 15 positions.

Thanks for the pep talk @Greg, I needed that.

Back
Top Bottom