Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2017 edition

So after the first week I'm 47th outta 50 and then this week I brain cramped and didn't pick new guys for Atlanta. :confused:
I did the same thing. I haven't played in a few years and I forgot that you have to pick before qualifying.

Three more positions lost. I think I would've been good if Kurt Busch's alternator had held out (or if the batteries weren't located so awkwardly). That probably cost me 40-50 points.

The current RF YFL overall standings after Las Vegas, race 3 of 36. March 12, 2017.

Screenshot_2017-03-12-20-59-12-1.png

Last week, I fell to 28th in points (from 3rd) after a miserable finish. Now I'm 29th, but Yahoo tells me I've lost 4 positions instead of 1.

Qualifying must be confusing Yahoo, which is confusing me.

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Las Vegas, race 3 of 36. March 12, 2017.

Screenshot_2017-03-12-21-34-49-1.png

Last week, I fell to 28th in points (from 3rd) after a miserable finish. Now I'm 29th, but Yahoo tells me I've lost 4 positions instead of 1.

Qualifying must be confusing Yahoo, which is confusing me.

That is probably true. I think it crunches the gains and losses after qualifying as well as post race. So the actual positions changes listed can be a little confusing if one is only wanting to see the weekly overall changes.

Congratulations to this weeks winner:
Crimson Tide Racing @fergy1370

A strong team that performs well, with lots of RF YFL history.

Congratulations to : Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 for retaining the lead, and maintaining a 314.6 per race average

Honorable mention to team: 484Eight, currently 2nd overall and the only other team currently averaging more than 300 points per race.

I seem to be crawling toward the basement. That said, I at least finished better than last week. I need to dodge the dud drivers, I've had at least one every week.

Going back to last year, I believe that Sedro Woolley Racing has scored at least 300 points for 6 weeks in a row.

damn

The current RF YFL overall standings after Avondale, Race 4 of 36. March 19, 2017
Screenshot_2017-03-19-20-20-57-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Avondale, Race 4 of 36. March 19, 2017
Screenshot_2017-03-19-20-44-53-1.png

Congratulations to @ToyYoda this weeks winner.
The man is a lot of fun too, has a posted a ton of great one liners here at RF.

Congratulations to : Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 for retaining the lead, and maintaining the great 300+ consecutive streak.

Honorable mention to team: 484Eight, currently 2nd overall and the only other team currently averaging more than 300 points per race.

Lots of good teams hanging close too, the competition is always great in this game. A long season and a long way from being settled.

Even w/ my late swap in of Logano over Harvick costing me 30 points (after factoring in the qualifying and lap bonuses), I still managed to enter the top 20. If I can just avoid having that one dud driver, I think I could really rise in this thing.

I finally switched up my lineup, so hopefully next week I'll begin the long journey to the top of the standings!

I think I dropped to 44th last year before getting to the top 10 late in the season. I'm looking forward to a glorious ascent.

who do I have to bribe to get outta the basement

This game is tougher than lottery. I was on track for another 300+ day, but those five or so cautions at the end kinda hurt.
You are not alone. I was lickin my chops at a near perfect day all afternoon until all hell broke loose.

The RF YFL current overall standings after Fontana. Race 5 of 36, March 26 2017.
Screenshot_2017-03-26-20-16-08-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Fontana. Race 5 of 36, March 26 2017

Screenshot_2017-03-26-20-42-30-1.png

Back
Top Bottom