Kyle Larson

The boy done good Sunday and is so much fun to watch, he will mix it up with anyone anytime! I like that. He may very well finish 5th in the points.
Pretty sure u have to make the chase to finish ahead of 17th... but who know what the hell is going on with all that right now lol.

Check on that again...
nobody knows what the **** is going on anymore <_<

but you might wanna check is again too:
There's been some confusion about this aspect of the Chase, but actually those outside the Chase can't finish higher than 17th in points, those in the Chase can finish no lower than 16th. The four guys eliminated today are all still listed with 2,000+ points while all the non-chase drivers are still in triple digits.

That was my point. Before it is all over, Larson may well win the cup...
I doubt he'll have more points than Gordon, Harvick, Keselowski or Harvick by the end of the season if this chase was not implemented. If he keeps performing and maybe grabs a win he would certainly finish in the top 10 in points. But the chase kills all possibility :owquitit:

I doubt he'll have more points than Gordon, Harvick, Keselowski or Harvick by the end of the season if this chase was not implemented. If he keeps performing and maybe grabs a win he would certainly finish in the top 10 in points. But the chase kills all possibility :owquitit:

But the rules are written with a number 2 pencil...

Hint, hint...

If u dont make the chase... you cant beat the drivers who did.... its pretty much got to be one of the easiest concepts to grasp and still some people just don't get it lol

I think Kyle's performance should encourage NASCAR to remove the bonus points as drivers drop out of the Chase. He and others should have the opportunity to improve their final standing.

If u dont make the chase... you cant beat the drivers who did.... its pretty much got to be one of the easiest concepts to grasp and still some people just don't get it lol
So you think if Kyle Larson scores more points than Matt Kenseth over the course of the entire year, that Larson should finish behind Kenseth?

I think this weekend is his chance if he's gonna win a race this year

So you think if Kyle Larson scores more points than Matt Kenseth over the course of the entire year, that Larson should finish behind Kenseth?
103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

So then Larson has a shot at finishing top 10 in the final point standings?

After he wiped out Buescher in the Nationwide, I was disappointed that all he said was how lousy his car was, didn't say a thing about wiping out a full timer who was having a really good run. Hope he just forgot instead of getting the big head.

I think Kyle Larson is the real deal. He is a wheelman and seems to find most any line as a comfort zone.
In my opinion, naskrap should include the highest rookie in the chase.

I think Kyle Larson is the real deal. He is a wheelman and seems to find most any line as a comfort zone.
In my opinion, naskrap should include the highest rookie in the chase.

That's original pawn . It would have been cool this year , but I'm not sure that a rookie deserves it very often .

That's original pawn . It would have been cool this year , but I'm not sure that a rookie deserves it very often .

Point well taken and I guess France etal would cringe at having to give both checks and trophies to one driver. That may make him quit. Hmmm there's a plan.

Back
Top Bottom