Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

Picks reminder.
Okay.

bloodyvalentine_grade.jpg

And here I pictured Ted, in his birthday suit, watching an Alyssa Milano movie.

I went to my doctor to ask about the orange colour of my hands . He asked if I had change my lifestyle lately . But I haven't , I just sit here in my recliner watching Alyssa , eating cheezies . I don't get why he threw me out , I'm on medicare .

Crap , did I get that wrong . Oh well , consider it the clean version for Lisa and TRL. :)

I am going with Larson even in a back up, to the back starting car.
Austin has had a better pre race, practice, qualification etc...the pre race percentages are in his favor

But I just think Larson is better, and will pay off on a drivers track. He likes that high line, and seems more like the Darlington stripe type to me.

I have no idea . All my guys are top 15 but Ambrose or someone else could step up and win it . I have had a top 5 in weeks.

I picked Kyle and put Johnson on the bench. The way things are going, that means Kyle is jinxed.

210 points, down 6 spots in the standings. Had Paul Menard not wrecked, my output would have been CONSIDERABLY better.

StandOnIt said:
I picked Kyle and put Johnson on the bench. The way things are going, that means Kyle is jinxed.

Same here. Only have 6 Johnson starts. wanted to save him

After #8 Brewster Baker Racing has jumped back into the lead over FLRacingFan by 9 points. cheesehead racing, SniperSpot & Greg all move up to round out the top 5 after this weekend at Darlington. 202 points separate the top 5 heading into the first off week of the season.

This weeks high score of 332 was scored by Alpaca Motor Sports.

With this weeks high score of 332, Alpaca Motor Sports shared this weeks biggest mover @ a +7 with SniperSpot &Rowdy_WildThings. Alpaca Motor Sports moved up to the 18th position while SniperSpot jumped into the top 10 @ P4. Rowdy_WildThings moved up to 21st overall.

Next up it's the Toyota Owners 400 @ Richmond!

Deadline to select your drivers is Apr 25 5:00am EDT

Current Standings.jpg

This was a great week in fantasy for me. I had Jimmie in spikes game (extending my lead).. I had Jr on my facebook one.. and I won in here :D 3, 2, 1

I had Harvick, Edwards, Ambrose and Larson... and another 5 qualifying points for Joey on the bench.

Late to the par-tay. I only have to go for the top 5s, etc.

LOL . Ted and I are the only ones who mentioned Logano and no one said anything about you except, well, you :laugh:
He was also mentioned above the standings by rockears... and Im saying that because I didn't pick him. Joey screwed people out of good weeks and the guy most likely expected to pick him (me) didn't and won the week... its ironic.

...and I kind of was mentioned... in DP's summary post... I am after all Alpaca Motor Sports :D

Last edited:
He was also mentioned in another thread... and Im saying that because I didn't pick him. Joey screwed people out of good weeks and the guy most likely expected to pick him (me) didn't and won the week... its ironic.

Also "everyone" includes the people before me and after the standings were posted in this instance lol.. plus that other guy from the other thread.. I forget who and which one.

He was mentioned in another thread? Of course he was - he's mentioned in every thread on this board :XXROFL:

As for Logano hurting my day, he sure did but I'm still ahead of you and all that he's brought you this year. Nice spin on a 35th place finish, though :cheers:

He was mentioned in another thread? Of course he was - he's mentioned in every thread on this board :XXROFL:

As for Logano hurting my day, he sure did but I'm still ahead of you and all that he's brought you this year. Nice spin on a 35th place finish, though :cheers:
Its actually above in this thread you caught me in between edits lol btw I still have 7 picks for him left. I may be a fan boy but Im realistic lol I even have Hamlin in the facebook game for Richmond... let me enjoy my win! :p

Its actually above in this thread you caught me in between edits lol btw I still have 7 picks for him left. I may be a fan boy but Im realistic lol I even have Hamlin in the facebook game for Richmond... let me enjoy my win! :p

Well, since you put it like that, you've got it.:D

Got 306 points - first time I have gotten more than 250 points this year. :eek:

Still last in the standings of all players who have played since the beginning (46 of 46).

Back
Top Bottom