2016/17 Fall Winter Weather Thread

Forecast calls for it to drop to 6° tonight with a high of 14° tomorrow. Breaking out the fur lined mogandies..

Low down no account egg sucking scoundrel good buddy of mine is soon heading to Key West for 2 weeks encompassing Christmas and New Years, Bastage,,:rolleyes:

About to get our 12 hours per month of moderate rain tonight.....

It's warmed up to a balmy 9° here at 8 am. We had winds gusting into the mid 50 mph last night and the concern was many could lose power, as far as I know only scattered outages that were repaired quickly.

Hit a low of -4 this morning. The temp is currently @ 4 degrees. Had to fire up the seat warmers this morning for the commute.

Commute? What is this commute of which you speak??

The Weather Channel has bumped us up from 1-3 inches to 3-5 for tomorrow. They are the only station to do so so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Snow by Brent, on Flickr

It was the first snow of the season, so I had to get out and enjoy it. Unfortunately it came with a -5 degree windchill, so I definitely wasn't out for long at all. I don't know how people up North deal with this kind of cold!

It was the first snow of the season, so I had to get out and enjoy it. Unfortunately it came with a -5 degree windchill, so I definitely wasn't out for long at all. I don't know how people up North deal with this kind of cold!

Talked to my friend in Montana last night --- the air temp was -4* This morning the temp was -23* Not including the wind chill.
That's too cold for me to comprehend.

Winter weather advisory here. It's been crappy all day with snow/freezing rain. My mood has been down in the pits all day, matching the weather.

A
The Polar Express hit the Hill Country just over an hour ago -- temp has gone from the 70+* to 46* in that time.
Wind is howling out of the North.
Posted the quote just after 7 PM, it's now 8:43 PM, temp is now 36* and the wind is still blowing. In less than 3 hours, it's dropped 40 degrees.
I know the members up North will laugh, but for Texas, this is very unusual.

It's 76 degrees here at 6:09 AM. It's supposed to be 50 by noon and 36 tonight with a high of 41 tomorrow. Rain all day today and tomorrow.

The front just hit us. It's trying to blow the oaks down.

28 degrees, 25 mph wind. I Live In Florida. :mad::mad::mad:

Screenshot_2016-12-19-09-52-35_crop_719x389.jpg

Saturday and Sunday (Christmas) it's supposed to be 77 and sunny here. :D

62 with thunderstorms expected, possibly severe for Christmas. Yep, just another typical Christmas in the central plains.

Took the boat to a local island for a picnic with the wife today.
So close to the city but seems a million miles away.

1687f62fe86241bded1e60a98e7f50c1.jpg

7767815ccd5ca41f138fa025a7bc9b93.jpg

92e1721c2c46b09197bb04b526a3664d.jpg

a80da6e00f6a9b82f96af7aa2f1081ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom