2019 Talladega I -- Geico 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

ugh, that doesn't look racy

scotch-tape1.jpg

Mail is being hauled.

Holy moly they have recorded a speed of 202.67 MPH by Kurt Busch. In draft, but man that is still crazy.

They are testing the waters, it looks like runs are able to made to pass the leader very well. I see a lot of passing on track so far.

Harry says "Plaid is fast and on the edge of out of control".

Spaceballs go to plaid when they hit ludicrous speed.

Maybe a backward flip if someone gets turned 180?

May need a higher catch fence after Sunday.

Good luck Cuppers.

NASCAR gonna tinker, then they will tinker some more and then tinker with that o_O Too fast in practice ===== tinker and go faster :lol2: hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Let em sleep on it and tinker some more tomorrow until the drivers are racing cars that they have no clue about.
I suggest pulling 2 plug wires and letting it rip :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pat
204! I thought they trying to slow them down. :XXROFL:

They were, but have no clue what they are doing. Moments ago I heard that Joe Gibbs Racing were going to strap an old couch to the trunk of their cars :lol2: they are trying to decide on a color and fabric combination that suits the drivers wives :huh:

They were, but have no clue what they are doing. Moments ago I heard that Joe Gibbs Racing were going to strap an old couch to the trunk of their cars :lol2: they are trying to decide on a color and fabric combination that suits the drivers wives :huh:
They are trying to make them more stable, we dont one in the grandstands. If they really wanted to slow them down they wouldnt have given them a gear option also. They know what they are doing

They are trying to make them more stable, we dont one in the grandstands. They know what they are doing

If they knew what they were doing, the fiddling would have been done months ago. Race day will bring surprises, who knows what they will be. Ricky Stenhouse is not stable btw

Reactions: Pat
If they knew what they were doing, the fiddling would have been done months ago. Race day will bring surprises, who knows what they will be. Ricky Stenhouse is not stable btw
No, you cant get real world testing out of a few cars so they couldnt have done it months ago.

No, you cant get real world testing out of a few cars so they couldnt have done it months ago.

Their old super speedway package has been tested in actual races ....... until the tinkering began. And why test with a few cars if you cannot get accurate results ? A monkey could tell you that a few cars won't give you an accurate test o_O And now what ? what will the next tinker be before the race ? What makes a good wreck fest better than a bad wreck fest ?

Cars were going too fast for teams liking. Engine failure a concern. NASCAR has installed wicker bills.

Back
Top Bottom