2022 Silly Season

Kvyat would be a cool addition.

I wonder if Alpine will fund him as well, since Kyvat is technically an Alpine test driver, maybe they are putting some money towards him? He could be fast in a stock car, but I hope they let him start off in Xfinity to begin with.

In F1, he was never really a great qualifier, but his race pace and racecraft was always underappreciated. He'll also fit in because the man loves and I mean LOVES classic rock.

I could see him in the 98 car. Putting him in cup would be a huge mistake. Either way I'd be surprised if he left open wheel racing all together

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

In F1, he was never really a great qualifier, but his race pace and racecraft was always underappreciated. He'll also fit in because the man loves and I mean LOVES classic rock.
He would probably fit in here really well and have a lot of fun. Like you said, he's big into classic rock, and he plays guitar. He seems to have Americana type interests. He's shown he's not afraid to drive aggressively, which would be totally fine here. I'm all for it

Any confirmation the ol Ogre is done after next Sunday’s festivities??

You have to wonder how high prices will go before owners decide it doesn't have enough ROI

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Well it’s official now… Matt McCall joining Brad Keselowski. Great move.

He’s overjoyed not to have to work with Radio Sweetheart anymore.

Kvyat would be a cool addition.

I wonder if Alpine will fund him as well, since Kyvat is technically an Alpine test driver, maybe they are putting some money towards him? He could be fast in a stock car, but I hope they let him start off in Xfinity to begin with.

Y'all brought Kvyat up and made me look - turns out he was present at Martinsville last weekend and got acquainted with the environment as well as SHR some.

Y'all brought Kvyat up and made me look - turns out he was present at Martinsville last weekend and got acquainted with the environment as well as SHR some.
I just remember the spectacular career of the last driver whose name began with 'Kv'.

Didn't the kid win 10 grand the other night racing Micros?

Back
Top Bottom