2025 schedule news/rumors

I think the Cheeseheads would show up for wheelchair races. Those are some die hard motorsports fans! If any place can be said to 'deserve' a race, it's RA.
Throw in some brats and cheese curds for a guarantee

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I honestly have no desire to see Cup run at Montreal or Mexico, I don’t need an international race as a fan it doesn’t do anything for Me. The CART Fed Ex World Series was great, nascar doesn’t need to try to become it. However I would love see Road America back. I think Cup races at Watkins Glen, Sonoma, COTA, a street race, and Road America is more than fine. An early October Playoff Race at Road America under a fall midwestern sky would rock.

It's not for existing fans, it's to increase NASCAR's exposure to new fans internationally.
Which is exactly what NASCAR did nationally at the expense of the fans in expanding out west to tracks that had lousy racing and uninterested fans mostly.

It's not for existing fans, it's to increase NASCAR's exposure to new fans internationally.

They did the LA coliseum experiment to expose the sport to new fans and the f’n place was empty by year 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did the LA coliseum experiment to expose the sport to new fans and the f’n place was empty by year 2.
Yeah, that clearly shows that trying new tracks and markets is a waste of time. NASCAR should revert to only the tracks of the 31-race schedule they ran in 1972, the first year of the Winston era. If any of those tracks are gone, don't bother looking for replacements.

Yeah, that clearly shows that trying new tracks and markets is a waste of time. NASCAR should revert to only the tracks of the 31-race schedule they ran in 1972, the first year of the Winston era. If any of those tracks are gone, don't bother looking for replacements.
Good idea, have Jr go to the dead track and do a Lost Racetrack special, we don't need no stinkin racein every weekend during racein season.

Screenshot_20240808_130135_Facebook.jpg

And the number of people who miss this is a joke will be...

Back
Top Bottom