'21 Generation 7 Car news

****** ridiculous. The Next Gen will be fine. The only certainty in the first few races will be that somebody will find something to bitch about....largely because some in this fan base search continuously for "great racing" which will never be found because it means something different to each fan. Within this narrative, the Next Gen is destined for failure no matter how great it is. Change the narrative to shut up, and watch the ****** race. If you don't like it, watch the next one....and then the next one.....after several attempts, if you still don't like it, figure skating is a viable option unless you are searching for "great skating." Rinse and repeat.
I Agree. Of course the curling starts before the racing. And if I don't like the racing there is always snow plowing, Ice fishing or snow sledding too keep me active.

The reason they're still testing and adjusting the car is because NASCAR has no foundation or unified goal of what they want this car to do or what kind of racing they want.

Maybe if they had set goals or a common philosophy, the NextGen car would be all ready to go.

The reason they're still testing and adjusting the car is because NASCAR has no foundation or unified goal of what they want this car to do or what kind of racing they want.

Maybe if they had set goals or a common philosophy, the NextGen car would be all ready to go.
They could have just put everyone in 4th design Howe chassis.

Funny. Howe has a chassis available! No reason NASCAR couldn't have licensed this design and let the teams keep building them. Make the clips bolt on. Still use composite body. Bet a ton cheaper than the current company.

Last edited:
While I WAS just being sarcastic, wasn't aware Howe had branched out. Here appears to be one of these with single nut wheels. And it has the dreaded air jacks...

Attachments

• Howe Roadrace chassis.jpg
    Howe Roadrace chassis.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 104

...and just what would that goal be? How fast and maneuverable is fast and maneuverable enough for a race car driver? NASCAR wants a more cost effective formula that maintains manufacturer identity--that's the goal. NASCAR has already won, and so have the teams. Does anybody really believe that this car could ever be so messed up that it couldn't be raced?

They are still testing because this is the time when teams can commit 100% to the Next Gen.....and they are adjusting because that is what the test is for. I truly don't understand why NASCAR is getting hammered on all of this. Can't wait for the test this week!

Their goal has already been stated with the schedule they have posted. Anybody else make ONE car than can race on Super Speedways, 1.5 ovals, short tracks, road courses and dirt?.....crickets...

Live stream from NASCAR once again for this week's test. Hell yes! Give me time sheets as well please! I don't give a **** if they mean anything or not. This creates interest--gets fans jacked up! Love it! Bravo NASCAR!

Back
Top Bottom