'21 Generation 7 Car news

I might be wrong but I don't think they'll have enough speed in the Clash to completely destroy any cars. Maybe body panels but I don't see them knocking a clip off

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Nothing to see here.gif
    Nothing to see here.gif
    654.6 KB · Views: 77
some teams are waiting for the phoenix test cars to get back so they can take parts off and put them on the LA cars:(

The CC for the #16 was on the Late Shift last night. Said the clash cars were completed, still working on the 500 cars (sounded like primary cars only), and they had 3 or 4 other chassis in shop in different states but everything was waiting on parts. Didn't elaborate on what parts and if the 3 or 4 cars were just the 16 or for the whole Kauling cup effort.

It’ll be interesting to see obviously how this all comes together in terms of getting these new cars ready as the season is right around the corner

Rodney has a history of smoke and mirrors. Idk what to believe
He drives me nuts, but this is the truth. He might be stressed, however, because the rear spoiler shop might have supply chain issues, and he will have to use the NASCAR mandated piece.

Todd Gordon was saying that as part of the inspection process nascar will also be doing an underbody scan. I'm guessing that's one of those areas you can't be playing in

Marty Snider is saying most major teams are not planning on taking a backup to Daytona to dedicate resources to preparing cars for upcoming races.

Marty Snider is saying most major teams are not planning on taking a backup to Daytona to dedicate resources to preparing cars for upcoming races.

Do people believe what I've been sharing with this place for many weeks yet?

Substantial teams not bringing backup cars to the highest paying race of the season hasn't happened in decades.

I predict that the first leg of the season is going to be very boring television. You're going to see drivers coached to be risk-averse as opposed to taking chances, and lots single-file running that will have people falsely judging the new car as being not conducive to good racing. We won't really see the type of racing that the next gen car is capable of producing for several weeks after Daytona, so people should keep that in mind and be patient.

The duel and the 500 are going to be very goofy this year. You'll probably see small teams that only plan to run a partial schedule anyway going really hard, while all the major teams take zero chances and basically coast through it to ensure that this chassis center section doesn't get turned to scrap.

I know we've had surprise 500 winners in recent history already, like Bayne and McDowell, but this year the probability of an even smaller team taking the checkers is probably the highest it's ever been since the 90s. We could actually see Kaz Grala or somebody like that go and win this race if they can be aggressive and also lucky enough to survive to the end, while the usual suspects from the big teams simply can't afford to throw blocks and such.

I predict that the first leg of the season is going to be very boring television. You're going to see drivers coached to be risk-averse as opposed to taking chances, and lots single-file running that will have people falsely judging the new car as being not conducive to good racing. We won't really see the type of racing that the next gen car is capable of producing for several weeks after Daytona, so people should keep that in mind and be patient.

The duel and the 500 are going to be very goofy this year. You'll probably see small teams that only plan to run a partial schedule anyway going really hard, while all the major teams take zero chances and basically coast through it to ensure that this chassis center section doesn't get turned to scrap.

I know we've had surprise 500 winners in recent history already, like Bayne and McDowell, but this year the probability of an even smaller team taking the checkers is probably the highest it's ever been since the 90s. We could actually see Kaz Grala or somebody like that go and win this race if they can be aggressive and also lucky enough to survive to the end, while the usual suspects from the big teams simply can't afford to throw blocks and such.
Cody Ware and David Ragan tandem draft to a 1-2 finish for RWR in the Daytona 500! You heard it here first!

:sarcasm: :whoopee:

My guess is the parts they are waiting for is the new approved suspension parts, clips and bumpers? Just a guess. Not like I've spoken to anyone. Or have I?

Effectively a hydraulic spring seat. Or for the more technically minded a reversed load cell. Oil in tank with a manually moved piston over the oil. Push the piston down with a "jack bolt", increases load on spring. How long will it be before one of the hydraulic adjuster fails? Leaks? Front has a ring threaded onto shock body. Loosen locking bolt and turn ring with wheel removed to access.

This forum told me the new car was innovation-proof and would not be tampered with because NASCAR said so.

Yeah people will say about anything on here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom