'21 Generation 7 Car news

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Interesting dates for that Phoenix test. I would have thought they'd tuck the new car in the same hauler with the finale car, and test it ASAP afterward, just to cut out an extra trip west. On the other hand, the cars may not be ready to bring along at that time.

Just random thoughts.

hmmm298

Crew Chief
Interesting dates for that Phoenix test. I would have thought they'd tuck the new car in the same hauler with the finale car, and test it ASAP afterward, just to cut out an extra trip west. On the other hand, the cars may not be ready to bring along at that time.

Just random thoughts.
You'd think in this day and age that atleast some of the bigger guys/teams (and richer - Penske and Hendrick for example) would be flying those cars there when going that far.

Revman

You can't handle the truth!
Childish drivel.

Meanwhile, on topic ... "Organizational tests are set for the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval (Oct. 11-12), Charlotte’s oval layout (Nov. 17-18) and Phoenix Raceway (Dec. 7-8).

Open the gates. Let the people in. Build excitement. I would pay to watch a test.

Kiante

Team Owner

kyle busch 18

1ST PLACE!
The car bodies look good but moving the number looks like trash

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
I really don't know what to say. I went in for a simple out patient procedure, operation, recovery, leave that evening or the next morning, and that turned into 7 days.
I figured you were helping Lisa with her knee rehab exercises. 😇

Top Bottom