'21 Generation 7 Car news

Congrats, you made it 41.
Everything is great
Childish drivel.

Meanwhile, on topic ... "Organizational tests are set for the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval (Oct. 11-12), Charlotte’s oval layout (Nov. 17-18) and Phoenix Raceway (Dec. 7-8).

Interesting dates for that Phoenix test. I would have thought they'd tuck the new car in the same hauler with the finale car, and test it ASAP afterward, just to cut out an extra trip west. On the other hand, the cars may not be ready to bring along at that time.

Just random thoughts.

Interesting dates for that Phoenix test. I would have thought they'd tuck the new car in the same hauler with the finale car, and test it ASAP afterward, just to cut out an extra trip west. On the other hand, the cars may not be ready to bring along at that time.

Just random thoughts.
You'd think in this day and age that atleast some of the bigger guys/teams (and richer - Penske and Hendrick for example) would be flying those cars there when going that far.

Childish drivel.

Meanwhile, on topic ... "Organizational tests are set for the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval (Oct. 11-12), Charlotte’s oval layout (Nov. 17-18) and Phoenix Raceway (Dec. 7-8).

Open the gates. Let the people in. Build excitement. I would pay to watch a test.

The car bodies look good but moving the number looks like trash

images

I really don't know what to say. I went in for a simple out patient procedure, operation, recovery, leave that evening or the next morning, and that turned into 7 days.
I figured you were helping Lisa with her knee rehab exercises. 😇

Back
Top Bottom