All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, She handles it well. Of course if I made the money she does for riding around each sunday, I would handle it well too. I could stay at home and laugh it off as I counted my money and laughed at all the haters.
Yeah, being able to live the lifestyle that these drivers live would probably make the negativity a little easier to deal with, but I dunno. I'm pretty sensitive. I'd probably get all pouty and upset like Kyle Busch whenever he finishes second. LOL.

It's all about being able to keep things in perspective. I'm not very good at that.

I don't know any other driver in Nascar that has numbers like hers. Not one driver is even close. ( I only looked at where they finished in points versus the money they made last year.)

True, but it's still early in her stock career. She does need to show improvement this year, but will she ever justify her income by what she does on the track? No. Not many do.

@bobpockrass

Jimmie Johnson said a driver from another racing discipline needs at least 5 years to learn before knowing ability in a Cup car.
Did JJ just disregard Juan Pablo's and Ambrose's road course wins? And then there is Tony Stewart's 3 rookie wins after coming in from Indy Car.

Yea I hear ya, I read somewhere she was #7 on the highest paid drivers of Nascar. That sorta says it all.
Hey, good for her right??????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You should also know( and I'm sure you do) that most of her money comes from off track endorsements and" photo shoots".o_Oo_O
Sure but only $100K more than on track but so does Dale Jr's.

dale-earnhardt-jr-net-worth.jpg
#1. Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Yearly Income: $25.9 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.9 million
Endorsements Deals: $13 million

————————————————————————————————————————————
Jimmie-Johnson-net-worth.jpg
#2 Jimmie Johnson

Yearly Income: $23 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $16.3 million
endorsements: $6.7 million
Tony-Stewart-net-worth.jpg
#3 Tony Stewart

Yearly Earnings: $18.7 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.7 million
Endorsements: $6 million
Jeff-Gordon-net-worth.jpg
#4 Jeff Gordon

Yearly Earnings: $18.1 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.6 million
Endorsements: $5.5 million
Carl-Edwards-net-worth.jpg
#5 Carl Edwards

Yealy Income: $13.7 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.2 million
Endorsements: $1.5 million
Kevin-Harvick-net-worth.jpg
#6 Kevin Harvick

Yearly Income: $13 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $11.5 million
Sponsorship Money: $1.5 million
danica-patrick-net-worth-endorsement-earnings-and-2014-salary.jpg
#7 Danica Patrick

Yearly Income: $12.9 million
Basic Salary/winnings: $6.4 million
Sponsorship Money: $6.5 million
Kyle-Busch-net-worth.jpg
#8 Kyle Busch

Annual Earnings: $12.5 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $9.6 million
Sponsorship Money: $1.9 million
Kasey-Kahne-net-worth.jpg
#9 Kasey Kahne

Total Earnings: $12 million
Basic Salary/winnings: $11 million
Sponsorship Money: $1 million
Brad-Keselowski-net-worth.jpg
#10 Brad Keselowski

Yearly Income: $11.4 million
Basic Salary/winnings: $10 million
Sponsorship Money: $1.4 million

————————————————————

Did JJ just disregard Juan Pablo's and Ambrose's road course wins? And then there is Tony Stewart's 3 rookie wins after coming in from Indy Car.
Ehh, JPM and Ambrose were both already exceptional road racers. Plus, obviously the majority of NASCAR races are on ovals and neither one of them has won a NASCAR race on an oval as of yet, though JPM came really close a few times and Ambrose is capable of running top 10 sometimes.

As for Stewart, he's just a beast that is capable of winning in anything. The thing is, drivers like him, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Larson, etc. are exceptions, not the rule. The sponsors and the fans who have that "YOU MUST WIN IMMEDIATELY" mentality don't seem to understand that.

Sure but only $100K more than on track but so does Dale Jr's.

dale-earnhardt-jr-net-worth.jpg
#1. Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Yearly Income: $25.9 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.9 million
Endorsements Deals: $13 million

Jimmie-Johnson-net-worth.jpg
#2 Jimmie Johnson

Yearly Income: $23 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $16.3 million
endorsements: $6.7 million
Tony-Stewart-net-worth.jpg
#3 Tony Stewart

Yearly Earnings: $18.7 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.7 million
Endorsements: $6 million
Jeff-Gordon-net-worth.jpg
#4 Jeff Gordon

Yearly Earnings: $18.1 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.6 million
Endorsements: $5.5 million
Carl-Edwards-net-worth.jpg
#5 Carl Edwards

Yealy Income: $13.7 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $12.2 million
Endorsements: $1.5 million
Kevin-Harvick-net-worth.jpg
#6 Kevin Harvick

Yearly Income: $13 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $11.5 million
Sponsorship Money: $1.5 million
danica-patrick-net-worth-endorsement-earnings-and-2014-salary.jpg
#7 Danica Patrick

Yearly Income: $12.9 million
Basic Salary/winnings: $6.4 million
Sponsorship Money: $6.5 million
Kyle-Busch-net-worth.jpg
#8 Kyle Busch

Annual Earnings: $12.5 million
Basic Salary + winnings: $9.6 million
Sponsorship Money: $1.9 million
Kasey-Kahne-net-worth.jpg
#9 Kasey Kahne

Total Earnings: $12 million
Basic Salary/winnings: $11 million
Sponsorship Money: $1 million
Brad-Keselowski-net-worth.jpg
#10 Brad Keselowski

Yearly Income: $11.4 million
Basic Salary/winnings: $10 million
Sponsorship Money: $1.4 million

————————————————————
At first glance you would seem to be correct, however there race purse does not come from purely finish position alone(. I think you know that).
The post you made with drivers was great, only one drivers seemed out of place to me hmmmmm.........Anyway the remaining drivers seemed to be the highest finishers each week and every race. Just my observation their. (where is Kenseth)

Anyway I'll concede to you and make a friendly wager:

I'll take junior every race and you can have Miss Patrick.

The world has changed. Most lower NW drivers make more, adjusted income than many of the cup greats ever did.

I think we can all agree that they are a bunch of very rich drivers who never show up to defend any of us.

At first glance you would seem to be correct, however there race purse does not come from purely finish position alone(. I think you know that).
The post you made with drivers was great, only one drivers seemed out of place to me hmmmmm.........Anyway the remaining drivers seemed to be the highest finishers each week and every race. Just my observation their. (where is Kenseth)

Anyway I'll concede to you and make a friendly wager:

I'll take junior every race and you can have Miss Patrick.
A better wager is I'll Take my wife's driver Jeff Gordon and you take Jr every race.

It really is ridiculous if you think about it, Kyle won like 25 or 26 races last year and Danica got a top ten out of 46 cup starts. Obviously Danica has him beat in the looks department but damn

Danica is the next Buck-shot Jones of Nascar. Her career will be short lived. I cant wait for Daytona.

Those media members are some crafty little buggers. How did they get us all talking about Danica so much AGAIN?! Shouldnt we be arguing about Dillons Daytona pole? Oh wait thatll be next week :D

Dale Earnhardts mother not happy to see the 3 car back on the track, article says she was told it would never race again in Nascar. Article never mentioned who told her that
Article on NBCSPORTS.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale Earnhardts mother not happy to see the 3 car back on the track, article says she was told it would never race again in Nascar. Article never mentioned who told her that
Article on NBCSPORTS.COM

Did they ask Danica if she was ok with the 3's return to the Cup series?

Article on NBCSPORTS.COM
I don't see the story on their page and I couldn't find it doing a search there either. Can you post the like to what you read?

I don't see the story on their page and I couldn't find it doing a search there either. Can you post the like to what you read?

Im not so good with links but google "dale earnhardts mother" and you should be able to find the article

Im not so good with links but google "dale earnhardts mother" and you should be able to find the article

Do you know how to Copy and Paste? If so when you're on a web page, highlight everything in the address bar at the top of the page, Copy it and then Paste it here to post the link.

Right click... Copy.

Right click... Paste.

Do you know how to Copy and Paste? If so when you're on a web page, highlight everything in the address bar at the top of the page, Copy it and then Paste it here to post the link.

Right click... Copy.

Right click... Paste.

hopefully I do now, Thank you :)

"If they painted it a different color … I can sort of deal with it, but I don’t want to see the black number three just like Dale’s. But that’s not my decision.”

Sounds reasonable to me. Besides, I don't want to see Austin hung from a tree as he leaves the track.

"If they painted it a different color … I can sort of deal with it, but I don’t want to see the black number three just like Dale’s. But that’s not my decision.”

Sounds reasonable to me. Besides, I don't want to see Austin hung from a tree as he leaves the track.

I do, as long as it is with the hat on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom