All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 scheme

image.jpg

I still think it looks like a 5th grader made random shapes on a car in Paint and just used the bucket to fill the colors in. Color choices make it look like it was voided from bowels.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/danica-patrick-baby-secret

They took her words out of context.
The 32-year-old hottie wrote on a sports website in October that having a child with Ricky is “a decision for us to consider in our future.”

Added Danica: “This is stuff that I didn’t entertain before I was with him and it’s a big part of my life now.”

this makes me mad. :mad:

And a little scared. PLEASE NO!!!!:bleh:

http://www.usnews.com/news/stem-sol...ong-on-nascar-driver-danica-patricks-race-car

This is a somewhat stale article, but it makes me think.

GO DADDY wants a Danica in this ride. From article:
About 58 percent of GoDaddy's customers are female – and many of them are owners of businesses with fewer than five employees,

“Women are strong, smart successful business owners,” Driscoll says. “That’s who our customers are. We want to better reflect who we’re serving.”

That’s where Patrick's wide-ranging appeal comes in.

Also a model, she has appeared in more Super Bowl commercials than any other celebrity in history: 13 in total.

“She transcends sport,” Driscoll adds. “Even if you’re not a NASCAR fan, you've heard of her.

She fits what GOdaddy is, what they embody. more importantly their customers.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/danica-patrick-baby-secret

They took her words out of context.
The 32-year-old hottie wrote on a sports website in October that having a child with Ricky is “a decision for us to consider in our future.”

Added Danica: “This is stuff that I didn’t entertain before I was with him and it’s a big part of my life now.”

this makes me mad. :mad:

And a little scared. PLEASE NO!!!!:bleh:

Maybe Ricky will retire to raise the kid, it's not like his career is really going anywhere.

She needs to be racing, not preggers. It would break my racing heart. I would be happy for her personally but its not want I want to see!!

She needs to be racing, not preggers. It would break my racing heart. I would be happy for her personally but its not want I want to see!!
Seems all good to me, if she finds her happiness behind the wheel or as a mother.

I think she just needs to stay true to herself, and I think that would be best for any driver imo. Including all future drivers regardless of gender, that just seems like true empowerment and common sense to me.

Seems all good to me, if she finds her happiness behind the wheel or as a mother.

I think she just needs to stay true to herself, and I think that would be best for any driver imo. Including all future drivers regardless of gender, that just seems like true empowerment and common sense to me.

yeah yeah I know...I selfishly want to see her race, but as usual you speak eloquently.

Chaase Ellitot to the 10? No doube he could do better than 28th. Danica has no record of results. Rich Hendrick is not stupid. There has to be place for this kid in the next couple of years in cup. I say put in him the 10 car to get it don and show Danica how to race.

Chaase Ellitot to the 10? No doube he could do better than 28th. Danica has no record of results. Rich Hendrick is not stupid. There has to be place for this kid in the next couple of years in cup. I say put in him the 10 car to get it don and show Danica how to race.

Go Daddy pays the bills. Go Daddy wants Danica, simple as that. They want to support her, what she stands for, what she gives the organization. Go Daddy wants Danica and her image. Not Chase.

Maybe RFR?

Wouldn't Tony Stewart and Carl Haas make the decision about who drives the 10 car? Why would Rick Hendrick? He doesn't own that team, he just sells stuff to it.

They do need some better results from Danica now, but as long as she remains popular and as long as she has sponsors they're not going to cut her.

If Hendrick wants Chase Elliot in a car he'll have to bump one of his own current drivers... Kasey Kahne appears to be on the hot seat. Or Hendrick could use his financial muscle to arrange a ride with one of the back-marker teams he deals with.

Wouldn't Tony Stewart and Carl Haas make the decision about who drives the 10 car? Why would Rick Hendrick? He doesn't own that team, he just sells stuff to it.

They do need some better results from Danica now, but as long as she remains popular and as long as she has sponsors they're not going to cut her.

If Hendrick wants Chase Elliot in a car he'll have to bump one of his own current drivers... Kasey Kahne appears to be on the hot seat. Or Hendrick could use his financial muscle to arrange a ride with one of the back-marker teams he deals with.

Don't worry, it will get worse before it gets better. Musical driver rules..no contracts, no sponsors, no worries, just plug and play.

Go Daddy pays the bills. Go Daddy wants Danica, simple as that. They want to support her, what she stands for, what she gives the organization. Go Daddy wants Danica and her image. Not Chase.

Maybe RFR?

You are correct and this is a foolish decision imo but they are holding the money. Im sure there will be plenty of big money that wants Chase Elliott way worse than Danica. He is the full package man and he not only markets well but he can race and race with the best of the best. Ask Jimmy Johnson, Gordon, and Harvick. I bet Tony Stewart is pulling his hair out. He wants his cars to do well but he is stuck with Go daddy and 28th place finishes till the end of time or when the money finally runs out. If I remember correctly Tony Stewart is a driver Chase idolized growing up. I have seen Chase race against Tony Stewart in late models and actually pass him. Thats a pretty big deal. You can best Stewart knows about him.

Gotta respect your fandom. Just keep the comments about women not belonging on a racetrack out of it,

I cant wait to see chase race. but not at my drivers expense.

so women need to be barefoot and pregnant? what next?

She will win a race or two. its gonna be real.

Nope, they need to be competitive and DAnica is not. Lets not forget her team mate won the cup in equal equipment. Danica will never win a race or be competitive. You are dreaming. She just flat out sucks as a driver. Her results prove my points. She is terrible in pretty good equipment. I would have fired her long ago but Im not paying the bills.

Nope, they need to be competitive and DAnica is not. Lets not forget her team mate won the cup in equal equipment. Danica will never win a race or be competitive. You are dreaming. She just flat out sucks as a driver. Her results prove my points. She is terrible in pretty good equipment. I would have fired her long ago but Im not paying the bills.

I wish she had spent more time in the NW series, We have what we have. I have followed her for a long time and know she can win, and its gonna happen. We have seen flashes of it,,,

I guess it all depends on whether NAPA puts up more $ than GoDaddy. It doesn't look like there will be any room for Chase at HMS for the next few years, so he'll likely wind up with an HMS-affiliated team in some capacity until something opens up. Danica might be the odd one out if it comes to that.

Gotta respect your fandom. Just keep the comments about women not belonging on a racetrack out of it,

I cant wait to see chase race. but not at my drivers expense.
Dont even try it. It has nothing to do with gender but results. Danica is just as lousy as anybody but she is driving good equipment. It just so happens she is a she. Dont you dare try to spin this and turn it into race or gender hate. The results speak volumes and you dont have a leg to stand on. I stand by my previous comments. Danica is a joke and she will never crack the top 20 in points in premium equipment and that is sad. In fact, its pathetic.

Dont even try it. It has nothing to do with gender but results. Danica is just as lousy as anybody but she is driving good equipment. It just so happens she is a she. Dont you dare try to spin this and turn it into race or gender hate. The results speak volumes and you dont have a leg to stand on. I stand by my previous comments. Danica is a joke and she will never crack the top 20 in points in premium equipment and that is sad. In fact, its pathetic.

ya gotta have faith. You believe in your guy I believe in my girl.

Put some water on the fire...

Calm down. The last thing you want to do is rush him. Give him another year to develop and then see where he goes. He's 18 years old for crying out loud. I would hate to see Chase be rushed into the big stage..

Remember Casey Attwood?

Let me throw out a few names .
Milka Duno
Angela Cope
Amber Cope
Maryeve Dufault
Erin Crocker
Chrissy Wallace
Gabi DiCarlo
Jennifer Jo Cobb
Johanna Long
Danica Patrick

All losers

All wimmin

New Rule

No Wimmin

Come on guys , let's get going here . We need some more gender hate . If it wasn't for Elliott Fan , this thread would be diein. If everyone pitches in a little hate , we can reach 70,000 views by Christmas . Far and away making Danica our most talked about driver ever and giving Go Daddy exactly what they want .

Patrick to Appear in Super Bowl Ad

NASCAR again will have a presence during the Super Bowl with Danica Patrick appearing in her 14th Super Bowl ad.

No celebrity has appeared in more Super Bowl ads.

Patrick announced Monday morning she would again be in a Super Bowl ad, tweeting: “Pumped to be in new @GoDaddy #SuperBowl ad - co-starring with an adorable puppy. #ItsGoTime’’

The Super Bowl will be Feb. 1, 2015.

Patrick’s first appearance in a Super Bowl ad was in 2007.

Congrats to her! She continues her streak. Screw da haters.

Patrick to Appear in Super Bowl Ad

NASCAR again will have a presence during the Super Bowl with Danica Patrick appearing in her 14th Super Bowl ad.

No celebrity has appeared in more Super Bowl ads.

Patrick announced Monday morning she would again be in a Super Bowl ad, tweeting: “Pumped to be in new @GoDaddy #SuperBowl ad - co-starring with an adorable puppy. #ItsGoTime’’

The Super Bowl will be Feb. 1, 2015.

Patrick’s first appearance in a Super Bowl ad was in 2007.

Congrats to her! She continues her streak. Screw da haters.

Shes consistently one of the few drivers that people outside NASCAR can mention. Just wait till she wins.

"Why Danica Patrick Will Win a Sprint Cup Race in 2015"
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

"Her Nationwide (now Xfinity) Series career wasn't anything special. She had a few moments, but success in that series isn't a harbinger of racing in the Cup series. Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson were not very good in the series. Both have gone on to successful Cup careers."

"The Daytona 500. Patrick has shown that she may be one of the drivers who will be a master of the plate tracks. It will eventually give her the confidence she needs to win on the 1.5-mile tracks."

I+think+this+is+the+funniest+thing+i+ve+seen+today+_44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

could happen. She is good at plate tracks
She got into the lead pretty late in the race at 'Dega and was later completely overwhelmed and sent packing. Unless she lucks out with rain or gas mileage, she wont win imo.

Its where shes had the most success, recently. I think the eariler trials she has had has thrown off gregs stats

I believe shes gonna win. Dont make a liar outta me Patrick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom