All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have one very persistent hater figured out. It's the girl Ricky Stenhouse dumped for Danica posing as a random poster, gotta be. :eek:

I forget where it was but there was another spin she could have easily saved by locking the brakes down but she turned up the track & floored it trying to pull a Kurt Busch save

She does it all the time. Starts hacking on the wheel like Mario Andretti, forgetting she's in a stock car.

From Daytona
20140223_124859.jpg

Are you saying that because she can drive better than the average Joe she is capable of competing in the Cup series? lol

She has HMS cars and all the R&D that goes along with it. She is coached throughout the race telling her what to do and how/when to do it. She has drivers like Tony Stewart and Mark Martin coaching her off the track too.

I bet if the average Joe had all that dedicated to him he'd do about as good as Danica is doing.
Maybe we should call her the average Josephine.
Hahah I doubt it, bet you couldn't do half is good and would of pissed your pants when you saw that wall coming at you at about 150mph!

Before i criticise someone i try to make sure that i can do as good if not better then they do...i guess that's why i never get to criticise anyone very often. :D

I agree that she may never be a great stock car driver, it seems to be harder than it looks
Hahah I doubt it, bet you couldn't do half is good and would of pissed your pants when you saw that wall coming at you at about 150mph!

I think I could do as well as her if I had all the training and coaching she gets. I think lots of average Joe's could do as well as her.

Just because you couldn't doesn't mean others can't. :)

I think I could do as well as her if I had all the training and coaching she gets. I think lots of average Joe's could do as well as her.

Fender might be willing to train you, he can drive better than Mario Andretti :laugh::lurk:

Or, maybe he could, and others couldn't. It's pretty easy to sit and second guess, but, none of us will know for sure until we try. I'm pretty sure i will never know.:D

I'm not going to blame Danica for crashing, however I can't even tell if she even tried to hit the brakes and from the replay it didn't look like she did but she fought the wheel and let it go before impact (probably a smart thing to do), the concrete wall was just wrong time wrong place type situation.

I grew up as a dirt biker/enduro crosser, even that takes skill, I've seen hotheads just jump into the sport and fail hard.

I'm not going to blame Danica for crashing, however I can't even tell if she even tried to hit the brakes and from the replay it didn't look like she did but she fought the wheel and let it go before impact (probably a smart thing to do), the concrete wall was just wrong time wrong place type situation.

I grew up as a dirt biker/enduro crosser, even that takes skill, I've seen hotheads just jump into the sport and fail hard.
Most of the drivers usually do let go of the wheel before they hit the wall or they risk a chance of breaking their hands. I heard a few fans criticising her for doing this.

LOL who said I couldn't ....I'd give it a shot especially in my younger years.

10e.jpg

Took this yesterday before qualifying, she was putting on quite a show for us. I talked to one of the guys on her crew and he seemed to like her and respect her. I told him he was lucky to be able to work with her and he agreed. She is a BAD ASS little lady, wheeled that 10 car pretty damned good in practice. The folks that say she isnt improving arent paying attention much. :cool:

View attachment 12534
Took this yesterday before qualifying, she was putting on quite a show for us. I talked to one of the guys on her crew and he seemed to like her and respect her. I told him he was lucky to be able to work with her and he agreed. She is a BAD ASS little lady, wheeled that 10 car pretty damned good in practice. The folks that say she isnt improving arent paying attention much. :cool:
Yep and thanks, great picture.

It aint working right, I have rotated it 360° over a 100 times, still no rear veiw camera angles.
Slowly shakes head at the way your brain works. Funny but weird. :D

Danica rolling of 33rd today in a lousy qualifying effort. The real racing starts today with no restrictor plates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom