All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, he drives like an idiot and he's in the Cup series but no one is criticizing him. Why.

He doesn't have people here spinning everything he does to make it seem better than it really is, to rationalize him being in the Cup series. If he isn't competitive in the Cup series he won't be around very long.
I don't care that she got the opportunity to be in the Cup series. But don't tell me she's doing good, or racing hard when the truth is she isn't.

It's like trying to convince me the reset points are real and that I should believe those points are real and a potential one race championship is legitimate and credible.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling.

Ricky usually races pretty hard, Danica was racing harder and faster

Ricky usually races pretty hard, Danica was racing harder and faster

It's weird that you have no problem when someone dogs the s**t out of Kyle, but you get your panties in a wod if someone criticizes Danica.

Is it because you can't believe anyone could criticize Danica without it being about gender?

It's weird that you have no problem when someone dogs the s**t out of Kyle, but you get your panties in a wod if someone criticizes Danica.

Is it because you can't believe anyone could criticize Danica without it being about gender?

Why the hell would anybody get their panties in a wad on the freaking internet ????? What the hell would I do ....................BEAT YOU UP OR WHAT ????

I have fun on here, If I didnt I wouldnt be here. Getting mad is unhealthy anyway. This is entertainment, pure and simple.
I like Danica, she is a bad ass little lady
I like Kyle Busch, he is a bad ass dude

Tony needs to trade Danica to Gibbs for Denny Hamlin. For some reason (mostly a gut feeling) I don't think Danica can win driving a GM. She raced all her IndyCar career driving a Honda, closest NA$CAR has to a Honda is Toyota. Plus I think Gibbs has what it would take to make her a winning driver.

So because she is still learning she need to be put down my some members of this forum... As for your comments about her getting married maybe we should lock all the women up and keep them barefoot and pregnant except when you allow them out to cook your meals clean your house and take care of your children that your honored her with

If she is so bad and you hate her being in Nascar so why do you keep coming to this thread? Unless you just like bitching about her
I'm at a loss for words.:confused: I don't know how you miss took my post as being against Danica or any other women in any motorsports. Heck, i helped Alexis DeJoria the girl that won the nitro funny car class at Phoenix 2 weeks ago get her nitro licence. I hope you take the time to go back and read some of my previous posts because i think you will realize that you read me way wrong.:(

Tony needs to trade Danica to Gibbs for Denny Hamlin. For some reason (mostly a gut feeling) I don't think Danica can win driving a GM. She raced all her IndyCar career driving a Honda, closest NA$CAR has to a Honda is Toyota. Plus I think Gibbs has what it would take to make her a winning driver.

Offer Tony Kenseth and Hamlin for Danica, Think he might go for it ???

Why the hell would anybody get their panties in a wad on the freaking internet ????? What the hell would I do ....................BEAT YOU UP OR WHAT ????

I have fun on here, If I didnt I wouldnt be here. Getting mad is unhealthy anyway. This is entertainment, pure and simple.
I like Danica, she is a bad ass little lady
I like Kyle Busch, he is a bad ass dude

Yea, you didn't answer my question, but that's fine.

My point is some people here will quickly tell you any criticism of her is all gender motivated.
You know, like you just did?

Like the guy on the race thread yesterday trying to say she was doing good because she raced her way up to 15th just before the green flag pit stops around the 100 lap mark, then fell back some after the pit stops before she wrecked.

I told him that she had really only raced up to around 25th, and that she got up to 15th because cars were pulling off the track in front of her to pit. I had the leaderboard open on nascar.com so I saw what was happening.
He accused me of picking on her because I was saying what actually happened. lol

But yea, she was running mid 20's, and in 3 laps she passed 10 cars, then fell back 10 spots and it had nothing to do with the green flag pit stops that had just happened... And if you don't buy that it's only because she's a woman. :confused:

I'm at a loss for words.:confused: I don't know how you miss took my post as being against Danica or any other women in any motorsports. Heck, i helped Alexis DeJoria the girl that won the nitro funny car class at Phoenix 2 weeks ago get her nitro licence. I hope you take the time to go back and read some of my previous posts because i think you will realize that you read me way wrong.:(
If I did I am sorry maybe I read it wrong just tired I guess been a long long day

Yea, you didn't answer my question, but that's fine.

My point is some people here will quickly tell you any criticism of her is all gender motivated.
You know, like you just did?

Like the guy on the race thread yesterday trying to say she was doing good because she raced her way up to 15th just before the green flag pit stops around the 100 lap mark, then fell back some after the pit stops before she wrecked.

I told him that she had really only raced up to around 25th, and that she got up to 15th because cars were pulling off the track in front of her to pit. I had the leaderboard open on nascar.com so I saw what was happening.
He accused me of picking on her because I was saying what actually happened. lol

But yea, she was running mid 20's, and in 3 laps she passed 10 cars, then fell back 10 spots and it had nothing to do with the green flag pit stops that had just happened... And if you don't buy that it's only because she's a woman. :confused:

The question about people ragging on Kyle ???? It dont bother me a bit, I damn sure aint gonna get mad about it. When I walk away from the computer I got a smile on my face and very often chuckle to myself over something one of you guys said. when its not fun Im gone, pure and simple. I was in no way upset about anything you said about Danica. Im not her big brother

Here's a news flash there was a race,, drivers wrecked, drivers were mad. This has happened before .:boxing:

Here's another news flash: there was a race,, drivers wrecked, drivers were mad. Fans talked about it for weeks afterward. This has happened before . :cool:

The question about people ragging on Kyle ???? It dont bother me a bit, I damn sure aint gonna get mad about it. When I walk away from the computer I got a smile on my face and very often chuckle to myself over something one of you guys said. when its not fun Im gone, pure and simple. I was in no way upset about anything you said about Danica. Im not her big brother

My bad.
I mistook your 4 question marks in the post where you threw the gender card at me as you being upset. lol

Who the heck is Mitch ??? are his underwear wadded up too :XXROFL:

Haha, maybe.

That was a basketball related refference. I didn't know what to call you and that seem appropiate. lol

dantoni-meme.png

Mitch-Kupchak-Pimp-Hands.jpg

mitchslapped-they-will-pay-for-their-basketball-reasons_1344636230.jpg

Wait for it.....

mitch.gif

Haha, maybe.

That was a basketball related refference. I didn't know what to call you and that seem appropiate. lol

dantoni-meme.png

Mitch-Kupchak-Pimp-Hands.jpg

mitchslapped-they-will-pay-for-their-basketball-reasons_1344636230.jpg

Wait for it.....

mitch.gif

Guy looks like a jackass ........................... now im pissed ;)

pistolshooter a little too quick on the draw with his woman hater gun. lol
It's all good now. He sent me a private message and it was just a misunderstanding. After i reread my post i realized i could have worded somethings differently to make it a little clearer. Go Danica.:p

Last edited:
My point is that he drives like an idiot, he drove Nationwide like an idiot. He is in the cup series but nobody says a word, why is that ??? You can bet if there were a woman in the 51 this forum would have a thread about it
Most definetly, that is what gets me...it's just because she is a woman. If the number 10 were driven by a guy there wouldn't be a thread about this. It's like you guys thrive on criticizing her, you live for it. It's getting really old.

Allgaier has been criticized on here. Perhaps you haven't read it but I believe that anyone is free to discuss a drivers ability of lack of so let him have it - both barrels.
Yeh but has an entire damn thread that has tons of post been devoted it? Nope...why?

ok, he drives like an idiot and he's in the Cup series but no one is criticizing him. Why.

He doesn't have people here spinning everything he does to make it seem better than it really is, to rationalize him being in the Cup series. If he isn't competitive in the Cup series he won't be around very long.
I don't care that she got the opportunity to be in the Cup series. But don't tell me she's doing good, or racing hard when the truth is she isn't.

It's like trying to convince me the reset points are real and that I should believe those points are real and a potential one race championship is legitimate and credible.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling.
Then you should really open your eyes, Kyle18 was at the race and saw it first hand, I can see it on tv that she is improving. She has gotten caught up in wrecks this year which were none of her doing. I really think a lot of you want her to do bad so you can put her down even more. If she doesn't show a steady improvement by the end of this year, then I can see some changes in the making for the #10. I'm not sugar coating anything either. She makes mistakes, but there are a lot of other drivers in Cup that do the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom