All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware that your in a Danica thread?

af8cc18ddd8c411650e3794635faa69f.jpg

LOL at Danica on pit road. All I gotta say. Would have been a 'flawless' night. JFC.

You didn't see the burnout straight into Clint Bowyer? C'mon you don't see that every day. Granted she still finished 18th, she would have had a perfectly straight car otherwise.

You didn't see the burnout straight into Clint Bowyer? C'mon you don't see that every day. Granted she still finished 18th, she would have had a perfectly straight car otherwise.

I seen it I just dont know exactly how it happened LOL
I thought she got involved in an earlier incident with the little red head and had a few dents and dings ? either way she did have an above average race huh ?

I seen it I just dont know exactly how it happened LOL
I thought she got involved in an earlier incident with the little red head and had a few dents and dings ? either way she did have an above average race huh ?

In the race? I must have missed that. I thought she was having a surprisingly clean race before the John Force half-track burnout square into the 99's right rear quarter panel.

DW the DP apologist himself couldn't explain it. Knew better than to try.

Last edited:
In the race? I must have missed that. I thought she was having a surprisingly clean race before the John Force half-track burnout square into the 99's right rear quarter panel.

DW the DP apologist himself couldn't explain it. Knew better than to try.

She got into it with Cole Whitt I believe.

She got into it with Cole Whitt I believe.

Well nevermind then she drove like ****. Haha. I must say though those SHR cars made a hell of an improvement. Great job. They have a lot to be proud of.

Oh yeah. Duh. I'd call that a racing deal though I think, honestly. The 26 got the worst of it though. Got "DP'd" as it's become known in my house as.. :D Seems like someone falls victim every other week.

Great night for Danica . Finished top half of the field and beat a heck of a lot of men on a short track . Got a lap down and that ruined her chances for a top 15 , but 18th is pretty darn good .

She started in the back....gained alot of positions. Started 36th finished 18th.

She did alot of that with only 4th gear. (which is why she hit bowyer)

WAY TO GO DANICA

The link for those dont believe:

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/10621084/espnw-danica-18th-bristol-best-finish-year
From the article:
"I only had fourth gear, so that's why I hit Clint in the pits," she said, almost mortified. "I hit Clint in the pits. It wouldn't go. I dipped the clutch and it got sideways, and when it caught it went straight and it wouldn't stop."

Middle pedal princess. My car only has 1 gear & it turns just fine ;)

From the article:
"I only had fourth gear, so that's why I hit Clint in the pits," she said, almost mortified. "I hit Clint in the pits. It wouldn't go. I dipped the clutch and it got sideways, and when it caught it went straight and it wouldn't stop."

Middle pedal princess. My car only has 1 gear & it turns just fine ;)

I just have to point this out. In my car, if I am side ways, sliding say on ice, I can hit the brakes as much as I like, I am not stopping. Traction is required to stop. Sounds like she engaged the clutch as she only had the one gear, to try and stop and the back got loose.

Danica could save the world with a half a car on fire and some would find fault.

How very true that is :(
I dont give a crap what they say anyhow, she is getting better all the time. If she wins the excuses will be awesome "cheater motor" etc.etc.

I just have to point this out. In my car, if I am side ways, sliding say on ice, I can hit the brakes as much as I like, I am not stopping. Traction is required to stop. Sounds like she engaged the clutch as she only had the one gear, to try and stop and the back got loose.
She was on asphalt though?
Whether it's heading into a wall or losing control on pit road - get your foot off the gas.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want a woman in motorsports but I'd rather have a skillful woman in motorsports rather than a marketing tool.

She was on asphalt though?
Whether it's heading into a wall or losing control on pit road - get your foot off the gas.

Loose is loose. Drivers say time and time again when your tires are loose you are somewhat of a passenger until you have traction. Mistakes happen, to all drivers. She did awesome last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom