All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did well. She kept the car together, and gained 16 spots from what she started. Bristol ain't easy to drive at.

Great night for Danica . Finished top half of the field and beat a heck of a lot of men on a short track . Got a lap down and that ruined her chances for a top 15 , but 18th is pretty darn good .

Is it really pretty darn good? Because she beat a lot of men? lol

I wouldn't say anyone finishing mid pack a lap down was good by any stretch of the word, male or female.

Allgaier finished 17th. Is that "good"?

Is it really pretty darn good? Because she beat a lot of men? lol

I wouldn't say anyone finishing mid pack a lap down was good by any stretch of the word, male or female.

Allgaier finished 17th. Is that "good"?

It is for him :D

Says a whole lot when some are celebrating a 18th place finish. I dont care where it was at. 18th is some sort of milestone for Danica and not worth a crap for anybody else. So when is this wiz bang over paid so called race car driver going to start cracking the top 10 at non restricted tracks? She is not a rookie anymore, has good equipment and she is paid plenty. Where are the results?

Says a whole lot when some are celebrating a 18th place finish. I dont care where it was at. 18th is some sort of milestone for Danica and not worth a crap for anybody else. So when is this wiz bang over paid so called race car driver going to start cracking the top 10 at non restricted tracks? She is not a rookie anymore, has good equipment and she is paid plenty. Where are the results?

Wrapped up in a male dominated work place that many want desperately her to fail in. She will crack the asphalt ceiling. Give her time. It takes time to over come the things she needs to.

Wrapped up in a male dominated work place that many want desperately her to fail in. She will crack the asphalt ceiling. Give her time. It takes time to over come the things she needs to.

Of course, the only reason some people don't think she did "good" last night is because she's a woman. :cool:

Spin it anyway you want, 18th is not good, male or female. :idunno:

when you start 36th? I just dont see it that way.

ok, if that's your opinion I can accept that. I don't agree, but it has nothing to do with gender. I'm holding her to the same standards I would anyone racing in the Cup series.

I don't think anyone posting an 18th place finish at any track can be considered good no matter where they started.

ok, if that's your opinion I can accept that. I don't agree, but it has nothing to do with gender. I'm holding her to the same standards I would anyone racing in the Cup series.

I don't think anyone posting an 18th place finish at any track can be considered good no matter where they started.
in my opinion its not about just finishing off the lead lap in the late teens or worse in one race, its consecutively finishing like that race after race after race.

Wrapped up in a male dominated work place that many want desperately her to fail in. She will crack the asphalt ceiling.
So, another rookie season?
They've said the same thing about JPM and Ambrose. Atleast JPM got robbed at Indy and Ambrose has been putting up fights at the ovals.

I'll believe that when you and others start hating on Gilliand who has tons more experience

From the article:
"I only had fourth gear, so that's why I hit Clint in the pits," she said, almost mortified. "I hit Clint in the pits. It wouldn't go. I dipped the clutch and it got sideways, and when it caught it went straight and it wouldn't stop."

Middle pedal princess. My car only has 1 gear & it turns just fine ;)
A race car set up to turn left handles a lot different then your car.LOL

So everyone likes to throw out the term "sexist".. I think the true sexists are the few people that tirelessly bend over backwards to defend her.

Saying things like "great run, she finished in the top half of the field" and "she beat a bunch of men". That's some catch-22, double-standard bullsh!t if I've ever heard it.

So everyone likes to throw out the term "sexist".. I think the true sexists are the few people that tirelessly bend over backwards to defend her.

Saying things like "great run, she finished in the top half of the field" and "she beat a bunch of men". That's some catch-22, double-standard bullsh!t if I've ever heard it.

I find it odd that when you simply hold her to the same standards as anyone racing in the Cup series, you get accused of singling her out because she's a woman.

When in reality it's treating her equality.

I find it odd that when you simply hold her to the same standards as anyone racing in the Cup series, you get accused of singling her out because she's a woman.

When in reality it's treating her equality.

Exactly! If she is an equal, why can't we expect equal results? Bunch of delusional Danica disciples.

Im not delusional....I want to see her improve every week, with the end result a win.

I dont have green shaded glasses on. I'm just a fan.

Wasn't necessarily talking about you... You're pretty new. But a lot of people have been spewing the same false positive jabber for over a year...

Not everyone.:D

when you start 36th? I just dont see it that way.

Her finishing 18th in a NA$CAR race pays more than if she had won an IndyCar race. Don:t know how much IndyCar plans on paying this year, but Robin Miller reported last year it paid $35,000. to win a race. That*s why he thinks IndyCar needs to pay their drivers more.

My goodness Greg :rolleyes:

Except for the mention of my name I think that is what the pit crew guy said.

I dont keep a internets microphones device on my android, and my vocal expressions upon viewing couldn't have traveled more than a 100 feet, quarter mile, or mile at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom