Any Denny Hamlin fans here?

Sometimes I pretend that the guy in the 18 is a wheel man :p

He is the secret weapon. The hate overshadows the TRD blower out of the hood. Can't believe nobody has seen it. I do. Hamlin gets it this weekend, but Chase is gonna take him out so it won't matter. Kyle wins again.

He is the secret weapon. The hate overshadows the TRD blower out of the hood. Can't believe nobody has seen it. I do. Hamlin gets it this weekend, but Chase is gonna take him out so it won't matter. Kyle wins again.

Winning with those 7 to 10 th place cars is getting ho hum ........ I expect that I will own 2 championship hats by next fathers day. One of the kids got me a killer KTB jacket and it will be to warm at PIR to wear it :(

0 wins.

MTJ is the biggest benefit from a team I have seen as of late. His record prior to 2016 is mediocre at best.

Mediocore seems over the top. Nobody ever dominated in the MWR cars, and there is no reason he should have performed as well then as he does now.
He has had a great season and deserves credit, he didn't go from being mediocre to one of the best overnight.

Winning with those 7 to 10 th place cars is getting ho hum ........ I expect that I will own 2 championship hats by next fathers day. One of the kids got me a killer KTB jacket and it will be to warm at PIR to wear it :(

I'd be honored to be placed on backorder for you. Nobody else. Bandwagoners piss me off. May I suggest shirtless under the Kyle jacket. Opportunity to show off the Kyle tat you got last Christmas. :eek:

It has been a hoot reading through the thread! I don't think there will be retaliation next week or the week after but the next time CE is racing Denny hard he probably won't cut him any slack. Think of it like the way JLo and Kyle race each other.....mutual disrespect.

Nothing will happen. Ever. Never does.

Kyle is a wheelman. One of the best I'll ever see.

But I refuse to believe that MTJ is not a product of superior equipment.

Last time I checked....and I check frequently.....Kyle and MTJ have the same equipment.....Compare the records, and then draw conclusions. I think MTJ can wheel it a bit. I cannot see how any other conclusions can be drawn.

I beg to differ that it never..ever does....... I seem to recall an ole has been named Kenseth taking out a young whipper snapper named Logano way back years ago......

Oh, yeah, that. :D

Last time I checked....and I check frequently.....Kyle and MTJ have the same equipment.....Compare the records, and then draw conclusions. I think MTJ can wheel it a bit. I cannot see how any other conclusions can be drawn.

He was getting whooped by Clint bowyer when they were in equal equipment.

I beg to differ that it never..ever does....... I seem to recall an ole has been named Kenseth taking out a young whipper snapper named Logano way back years ago......

I believe Keselowski and Bowyer would take issue with that statement too.

Mediocore seems over the top. Nobody ever dominated in the MWR cars, and there is no reason he should have performed as well then as he does now.
He has had a great season and deserves credit, he didn't go from being mediocre to one of the best overnight.

Agreed people seem to forget that he dominated just like this in the Busch Series in 2004 and 2005, 12 wins and 2 Championships.

LOLOLOLOL

Notice the respective usage of "spin" and "wreck" there. This guys has lost his mind.
When I first read his Tweet, I wanted to say that I thought Denny was delusional but I wasn't sure if delusional was spelled delusional or dilusional so I had to look it up. Low and behold look what the response was when I searched for the spelling.....

Untitled.jpg

BIG difference between moving somebody and wrecking somebody Denny. Phoenix was your fault for letting yourself get into a jam with a driver that had every reason in the world to do just what he did. If you EVER want to win a championship, you'll have to race a LOT smarter than what you've shown in your career.

need a reason Hamlin didn't get much love from Truex when Chase put him into the wall..does this move look familiar? Truex was leading the race BTW also

Last edited:
Thank God.

I was worried that Hamlin was going to beat him ... but he didn't. I cheered for Denny most of the race though .... just to aggravate all the 24 fans. Kyle had a toad for a car of course .... prolly a 15th place piece at best

Kyle and his team wanted some momentum - not sure that 7th place is what they meant by that, but he over-achieved at Phoenix, for sure. I still think it is gonna be the 18 & 78 show at Homestead.

He's *sort of* right here.

During the Daytona 500, any time Chase Elliott was involved in an incident, it was always someone else's fault. Same thing with Talladega. One other race this year, the commentators were lamenting Kyle Larson for being too aggressive in the race, then praised Chase Elliott just a few laps later for being aggressive.

And then there's that time the USA Today wrote a column ****mouthing the Daytona 500 ... because Chase Elliott didn't win.

But, calling this **** out makes you a hater.

Truex was leading the race BTW also

Truex was leading that race before the Derrick Cope caution, but Larson was leading and far in front when Hamlin wrecked Truex. The wreck was still all Hamlin's fault, and he tried to gloss over it and act like Truex was somehow responsible too. Calling himself a clown was probably his best move of the season.

He's *sort of* right here.

During the Daytona 500, any time Chase Elliott was involved in an incident, it was always someone else's fault. Same thing with Talladega. One other race this year, the commentators were lamenting Kyle Larson for being too aggressive in the race, then praised Chase Elliott just a few laps later for being aggressive.
I don't have anything against Chase really, but I do feel like he's being shoved down our throats a little bit. I get it, because he's basically inherited the majority of Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, and Bill Elliott's fans. NASCAR has lost a lot of popular drivers over the last three years, and they need a new star to glom on to. But some of it is a little much. The ridiculous "The People's Champion" promotion at Texas was a good example.

Back
Top Bottom