BUBBA WALLACE FINISHED SECOND!

I understand that he tries hard too, but you don't hear about it as much as the hardest tryer in the field. Claire B. Lang almost had a show with him called, "Dancing with Daniel" but it was canned in favor of Chasing Victory....um, I mean History.

You still need the pumps for Phoenix? Need to get them dyed Carmel bluprle for ya....

We watched him in the Mexican series and he was a real hard charger. By all means ....... send the pumps .... we are gonna go watch Harvick win again

We watched him in the Mexican series and he was a real hard charger. By all means ....... send the pumps .... we are gonna go watch Harvick win again

Both of you need to bring the gloves, KDB needs the help. Joey has the reach on him.

Bubba and the new Chevy Camaro. yeah cool. Him already hating hamlin, yeah even cooler. I hope he does well and gives hamlin exactly what he deserves. A head lock and nuggies.

I am waiting till 10 Cup races in to decide how I feel about Bubba's overall performance.
RCR doesn't have the resources that HMS has and I doubt RPM is getting the best from RCR simple because they can't afford to buy the best. Having said that, If Bubba can finish the year in the top 20 he will have accomplished much.

He was the one that wasn't on the ground tasting the asphalt.

Oh yeah, Joey really balled up and showed Kyle who was the man. Bad. Ass. For sure.

RCR doesn't have the resources that HMS has and I doubt RPM is getting the best from RCR simple because they can't afford to buy the best. Having said that, If Bubba can finish the year in the top 20 he will have accomplished much.

Yep, if Pop Pop spent a little less money on the Winery and put more of the sponsor money in the teams, I believe it would help. JMHO

Yep, if Pop Pop spent a little less money on the Winery and put more of the sponsor money in the teams, I believe it would help. JMHO
But why win if you don't have the wine party afterwards. :)

Hopefully Bubba can get the 43 car in the top 15 a few times this year. After Daytona he has not had a very good finish. I have not been able to watch any of the races since Daytona so I don't know what has caused the low finishes. But, I would love to see this kid have a long career in the cup cars.
Atlanta-32
Las Vegas-21
Phoenix-28

Look no further than the car owner. JMHO
That is kind of what I was figuring, because Almirola never really set the world on fire with that team either...and now look what he is doing after changing teams.

They just haven't put a complete weekend together yet. He's had good qualifying sessions and good practices scattered around, but no good races outside of Daytona. If HMS is struggling with the new car, it's kind of obvious that RPM would struggle twice as bad.

The RPM ride reminds me a lot of Junie Donlaveys Ford's. It was a ride that got you to a better ride, maybe. I still have hopes that Bubba will do well. Only time will tell.

They just haven't put a complete weekend together yet. He's had good qualifying sessions and good practices scattered around, but no good races outside of Daytona. If HMS is struggling with the new car, it's kind of obvious that RPM would struggle twice as bad.
I dont think he has chemistry set up between his spotter/crew chief during the race. Lotta bickering going on.

He's a business person. He didn't get rich by spending money where he doesn't get a return. You comment is like telling Keselowski he should have keep his truck team open even though he was going to lose money on it.

They better just circle the plate races because that's the only chance he has.

They better just circle the plate races because that's the only chance he has.

It's way to early to determine that. If your point is a plate race is where anyone can win, that may be valid. If you're point is a plate is the only place Bubba can win, I disagree. It's to early in his career to determine that. He's only 24 years old.

It's way to early to determine that. If your point is a plate race is where anyone can win, that may be valid. If you're point is a plate is the only place Bubba can win, I disagree. It's to early in his career to determine that. He's only 24 years old.
I would say it was a pretty true statement as long as Bubba is driving a Petty car. He isn't a road course expert which could be another place he might have a chance with what he is driving.

Kewl beans.. BTDT :)

Richard Petty Motorsports‏Verified account @RPMotorsports 2h2 hours ago

Peace out Wyoming. Off to Cali.pic.twitter.com/06WpCVAWcd

DYQ3iCQVQAE6P7R.jpg

2 replies 7 retweets 106 likes

That's kind of what I was wondering. I think he is going to be a good driver for RPM and will represent the company well. I don't get to watch a lot of the races so I try to read the race thread each week to see what went on.

ps, tires dont come loose the lugs on the wheels come loose.i think he will have a good year,just give him some time.

The RPM ride reminds me a lot of Junie Donlaveys Ford's. It was a ride that got you to a better ride, maybe. I still have hopes that Bubba will do well. Only time will tell.
yeah I think so also. It worked out for Almirola in the long run

Back
Top Bottom