BUBBA WALLACE FINISHED SECOND!

Ok, What racing series does kayne west drive in?

King Richard Petty is a 7 time Cup Champion with 200 recorded wins, surprised you did not know this.
he races in the k&n series ! he goes by yeezy!

Ok, What racing series does kayne west drive in?

King Richard Petty is a 7 time Cup Champion with 200 recorded wins, surprised you did not know this.
u should check him out he has his own clothing line and sneakers.

Kanye West is literally one of the most ubiquitous household names of the last 20 years. I would be surprised if someone had seriously never heard of him.
I hate that I do know who he is. Him and the other dregs of society the Kardashians

Haha people act like it’s a sin to have heard of Kanye West lol .. gosh people you can be honest! I don’t like country music or rock but I heard of all the big dogs in each .. people kill me

So if he in a better position than Jimmie Johnson what’s the prob? I thought Johnson set the standards?

Dude finished 8th in a race where, Jimmie, Kes, Truex, Larson, Hamlin, Suarez,Almirolz, Stenhouse, Menard, and Newman all had trouble

Yea man he's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if they had finished and he finished 18th, that still puts him on par, or above par actually, with Aric Almirola who this forum keeps telling me is a future GOAT.

Dude finished 8th in a race where, Jimmie, Kes, Truex, Larson, Hamlin, Suarez,Almirolz, Stenhouse, Menard, and Newman all had trouble

Yea man he's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's probably a little something to this, only 26 cars were running at the finish. That's a big reason why guys like Ross Chastain, Cole Whitt, and Gray Gaulding were able to come away with top-20 finishes.

This forum told me Natalie Decker is Wonder Woman because she won a pole (so did Milka Duno) and finished top-five in an ARCA race, with the best car in the garage, where everybody crashed.

But, Bubba Wallace gets his second top-10 this year in a car that isn't that great and both finishes are flukes? :confused:

So if they had finished and he finished 18th, that still puts him on par, or above par actually, with Aric Almirola who this forum keeps telling me is a future GOAT.

Almirola avg finish this year 14.1
Wallace abg finish 20.1

Yea that really puts him above Almiola there buddy

This forum told me Natalie Decker is Wonder Woman because she won a pole (so did Milka Duno) and finished top-five in an ARCA race, with the best car in the garage, where everybody crashed.

But, Bubba Wallace gets his second top-10 this year in a car that isn't that great and both finishes are flukes? :confused:

You just acted like Bubba Wallace is some great driver because he finished 8th in a race where there was tons of wrecks. Don't worry I'm sure after Danica finished 9th at Kansas , I'm sure you were going around screaming "YEA Danica is the real deal! what now!?!?"

Almirola avg finish this year 14.1
Wallace abg finish 20.1

Yea that really puts him above Almiola there buddy

Almirola was in the 43 last year. At this point in the season last year, Almirola had one top-10 finish at Daytona. Compare that to Wallace's two top-10 finishes. Almirola's average finish last year was 16th. So, Wallace is on par, if not above par, with Almirola's performance in the same car.

But Almirola's a great driver and Wallace is a ****** driver. :rolleyes:

You just acted like Bubba Wallace is some great driver because he finished 8th in a race where there was tons of wrecks. Don't worry I'm sure after Danica finished 9th at Kansas , I'm sure you were going around screaming "YEA Danica is the real deal! what now!?!?"

I act like Bubba's a great driver because I've seen him race in Late Models, and in Trucks, and XFINITY. Also, unlike 99% of this forum, I liked Danica and still do.

This forum is funny. Natalie Decker's the real deal because she had one good run in ARCA but Bubba Wallace isn't good because he's having above-average finishes in an average (if not below-average) racecar. :rolleyes:

Almirola was in the 43 last year. At this point in the season last year, Almirola had one top-10 finish at Daytona. Compare that to Wallace's two top-10 finishes. Almirola's average finish last year was 16th. So, Wallace is on par, if not above par, with Almirola's performance in the same car.

But Almirola's a great driver and Wallace is a ****** driver. :rolleyes:

They also switched from RFR to RCR

Hmmm wonder if that made a difference at all

Also since you wanna play games and debate

the first 7 races last year
Almirola--4-27-14-17-19-18-18
Wallace---2--31-21-28-20-34-8

They also switched from RFR to RCR

Hmmm wonder if that made a difference at all

Also since you wanna play games and debate

the first 7 races last year
Almirola--4-27-14-17-19-18-18
Wallace---2--31-21-28-20-34-8

But this is Bubba’s first full cup season... that was Almirola’s what? Eighth?

Reactions: Pat
Not sure the need for the "woke" comment. Who knows where Bubba will plateau as a cup driver at this point. He carries himself well, is a good interview, and is providing some decent finishes. As a fan, it sux seeing half empty stands. If Bubba (and Suarez too) can help bring in new fans awesome.

Back
Top Bottom