Camping World Truck Series 2017 Thread

That's my favorite art. :D

Pisses me off you can't use the letter "u" with american spell checker.

@MRNRadio
21m

Father and Son @FrontRowJoe87 & @JHNemechek to Compete @DISupdates in @NASCAR_Trucks!

http://www.mrn.com/Race-Series/NASC...-John-Hunter-Nemechek-to-Race-at-Daytona.aspx

C2pKyD9W8AQtsG0.jpg:large

I love this pair. Chevy and Valvoline !

Cool Thanks
I was hoping Dale Jr. would buy a truck team and race it!

The truck series stand-alone event at Texas schedule of events:

THURSDAY, JUNE 8:
ON TRACK
TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY

– 4-4:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, no TV (Follow live)
– 6-6:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, no TV (Follow live)
– 8-8:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, no TV (Follow live)

TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
– 5:35 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Keystone Light Pole qualifying, no TV (Follow live)
– 8 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series winstaronlinegaming.com 400 (167 laps, 250.5 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

Entry List - Consists of 26 trucks.
CtwBy2Z.png

The truck series stand-alone event at Texas schedule of events:

THURSDAY, JUNE 8:
ON TRACK
TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY

– 4-4:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, no TV (Follow live)
– 6-6:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice, no TV (Follow live)
– 8-8:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, no TV (Follow live)

TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
– 5:35 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Keystone Light Pole qualifying, no TV (Follow live)
– 8 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series winstaronlinegaming.com 400 (167 laps, 250.5 miles), FS1 (Follow live)

Entry List - Consists of 26 trucks.
CtwBy2Z.png
Great opportunity for Ben Rhodes to get that 1st W

yeah I would say Rhodes could do it with a break or two. Crafton, Rhodes, Bell, Sauter, would probably be the favorites to win. Going to be a good one. Crafton's bunch puts a really good 1.5 truck out there. The youngsters lack of experience are a little bit of a disadvantage at the larger tracks.

yeah I would say Rhodes could do it with a break or two. Crafton, Rhodes, Bell, Sauter, would probably be the favorites to win. Going to be a good one. Crafton's bunch puts a really good 1.5 truck out there. The youngsters lack of experience are a little bit of a disadvantage at the larger tracks.

Keep an eye on Briscoe, he's improving very quickly.

Just that the BKR trucks are so inconsistent now in terms of speed, its been like that for the past couple of years.

John-Hunter has seemed to degress a bit, I wonder what is going on with that 8 team. IMHO they one of my faves for the championship.

Keep an eye on Briscoe, he's improving very quickly.

Just that the BKR trucks are so inconsistent now in terms of speed, its been like that for the past couple of years.

John-Hunter has seemed to degress a bit, I wonder what is going on with that 8 team. IMHO they one of my faves for the championship.
Yeah I mentioned that about JHN last week I think. Ever since that Custer spear job he just hasn't been the same ;)

Yeah I mentioned that about JHN last week I think. Ever since that Custer spear job he just hasn't been the same ;)

I would be frustrated if I was him, he should have been in Xfinity already along with Custer.

Hopefully, he moves up next season when Bell moves up. I really want to see him do well, I still remembered the shop where his dad built engines in Lakeland...

Last year was the first year nemo could run the big tracks, he is all over the place, not consistent at all.

Hard to say, his starting position is all over the place also, has no bearing on where he finishes.

Christopher Bell sweeps all three Truck practices at Texas

Bell had the fastest lap in each of the three sessions. He had a lap of 185.982 mph in the final practice. He was followed by Johnny Sauter (185.420 mph), Ben Rhodes (184.982), Matt Crafton (184.641) and Ryan Truex (184.634).

Bell also had the fastest average over 10 consecutive laps at 184.163 mph in the session.
FRIDAY, JUNE 9:
TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY

Hope he can keep it up. Looks like Kez has moved on about the Texas race

Brad Keselowski in awe of Chase Briscoe's potential

As Briscoe’s team owner, Keselowski was more than slightly invested in the outcome. NASCAR subsequently provided a photo at the moment of caution that showed Bell's Toyota ahead.

“It was frustrating,” Keselowski said. “Once I kind of saw the facts and our team was presented the facts it made a lot more sense. It’s just unfortunate that those facts weren’t available to everyone in the timeliest of manners, but it is what it is. You can’t go back in time.”

Briscoe was racing before he had a driver’s license. Open-wheel dirt racing was the family tradition. Prior to running the K&N Pro Series with Bill McAnally in 2013, he had little experience on pavement. Over the next three years, he honed his stock car skill, finally earning the chance to race with Cunningham Motorsports last season.

“So, to me, I look at him and I think he’s a future Cup driver. That’s what I see out of him. I hate to say that in the media because I want him to think he’s a zero-star prospect so he’ll continue to work, and he still has a lot of work to do, but if he stays with his current attitude and combination with his talent level that he starts off with, he has the opportunity to be a Cup level driver in the next two or three years.

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-truck/news/nascar-keselowski-briscoe-truck-917980/

Entry list for Gateway, 15 drivers out of 29 did not race at Gateway last year over half of the field.

Driver

Make
Sponsor Last Yr
#0 Jennifer Jo Cobb Chevrolet Driven2Honor.org DNF
#1 Jordan Anderson Chevrolet Fueled by Fans/SponsorJordan.com 11
#2 Austin Hill Ford Randco/Young's Building Systems DNQ
#4 Christopher Bell Toyota JBL 1
#6 Norm Benning Chevrolet Norm Benning Racing DNQ
#8 John Hunter Nemechek Chevrolet NEMCO Motorsports 6
#13 Cody Coughlin Toyota JEGS DNQ
#16 Ryan Truex Toyota Diebergs 26
#18 Noah Gragson Toyota Switch DNR