Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

good thing there’s no practice anymore either. :sarcasm: Maybe they could have made the car slightly better for Kevin.

Oh well this is the ‘safe’ way to do things i guess

I don't miss practice. Even when they had practice they preached the same mantra "what you unload is what you got"

good thing there’s no practice anymore either. :sarcasm: Maybe they could have made the car slightly better for Kevin.

Oh well this is the ‘safe’ way to do things i guess

I mean the 4 team is not even close.... practice would have fixed what they got going on? No way...

I don't miss practice. Even when they had practice they preached the same mantra "what you unload is what you got"

basically. I still believe there are adjustments that can be made to help the cause. In Kevins situation today, even making his 25th place car into a possible 20th place car can be crucial to his goal in this race

If Kevin Harvick wants to play this game, all he has to do is punt the #9 or #2 when they get near him. Worst part is it wouldn’t surprise anyone, that’s the kind of racing that this format devolves into. History is proof.

If Kevin Harvick wants to play this game, all he has to do is punt the #9 or #2 when they get near him. Worst part is it wouldn’t surprise anyone, that’s the kind of racing that this format devolves into. History is proof.

man, that would really take some stones to do it too. I mean its easy for us to watch these guys, but imagine knowing you took away a drivers season with a single bumper. Haha.

A couple of these dudes might consider it. Guess we will see

he is one. I feel like he’s honestly a little more calculated than even in 2015. He might even hold back on the move now. Honestly I don’t think many of them would be that vicious to take a guy out. I believe a few of them would obviously think of the move. But to do it in this format... yikes

Game 7 moments are made organically.

Newman set the bar, hell he got to the final 4 by spinning out Larson in 2014.

He did what he had to do in that situation.

To me that's racing. This is not and never has been a gentleman's sport. Gentlemen don't win championships. They're losers. Shove a guy out of the way and do what it takes.

So during the race if you miss a lug, you have to come back down and lose a ton of spots. But if you miss a lug after the race you get to keep your position?

So during the race if you miss a lug, you have to come back down and lose a ton of spots. But if you miss a lug after the race you get to keep your position?
That's not what happened here. They didn't get any of them tight because the jack was lowered before they even put the wrench back on them.

That 4 is just junk.

Sometimes it comes off the hauler off, I think Harvick is just off even with adjustments.

This comment is sponsored by Denny Hamlin and the #11 Joe Gibbs Racing team, we are going to start out strong then proceed to completely collapse when it matters most. (Homestead 2010, 2017, and 2019 say Hi)

The irony of Corey Lajoie in a Ford sponsored by Covette Parts.. hahaha!! They're having an awesome day though and good for them!

Back
Top Bottom