Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

holy crap, stands look empty

% of capacity respectable. As usual crowd has thinned as the race nears an end. Why people leave early is beyond me. It's always happened since I've been attending. Just more noticeable now since there's empty seats to start. Those that did leave are missing a great show!!

i think we will get a late race caution, kyle will come out 4 or 6th from the pit stops and pass a few on the outside before winning.

i don't like it....lol

% of capacity respectable. As usual crowd has thinned as the race nears an end. Why people leave early is beyond me. It's always happened since I've been attending. Just more noticeable now since there's empty seats to start. Those that did leave are missing a great show!!
Not going to lie: if this were at Charlotte and I was there, I’d cut out right now to beat traffic. My guy is out of contention, screw it.

It's honestly crazy how few on-track incidents there are this year. Very few single-car spins, guys making contact.

I really can’t believe Kyle hasn’t gotten back up there. What happened, dirty air?

Yea I was initially excited for Alan to be paired with Jeff but outside of 14, they were just so behind the 48. Also I I was Rick I would have given Ray a blank check to reunite with Jeff later in their careers.
Wouldn’t have mattered. Ray was a suspension/mechanical grip guru and the game had shifted to engineering and aero by then. Ray has said so much himself.

It's honestly crazy how few on-track incidents there are this year. Very few single-car spins, guys making contact.

Cars are so stable these days! I was shocked how they got through the corners at Martinsville. Only slight wiggles on exit as the tires wear.

Wouldn’t have mattered. Ray was a suspension/mechanical grip guru and the game had shifted to engineering and aero by then. Ray has said so much himself.
Eh,I’d bet on Ray finding a way to adapt than what we know we had with Alan. But Alan isn’t a slouche, he’s a good crew chief I’d just take 6 or 7 guys before him.

what ever happened to our inside source poster?? i cant remember his screen name but he was connected in ways we only imagine and had the inside scoops on FRR and Truex an Gibs

Truex isn’t gonna Win this damn war, Bowyer’s caught him.

Truex gets off the corner so much better. Now I just need the 22 to reel em in

Back
Top Bottom