Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

I will take the pic-em points but that was a MFing dirty shiddy way to win a race
Made PopPop proud. Dale Sr type of move. Any way to win is OK with that team. For me, anytime Logano gets wrecked, I'm smiling. As for Hamlin, he drove across the 3's nose. Wrecked himself. But I am at the point where don't care at all who wins these boring azz races. Had it muted for 90% of race.

I disqualified someone last year for wrecking the leader on the last lap on purpose.

At any dirt track in the country, that stunt gets your ass kicked in the pits with an added bonus of getting barred for the rest of the year. Nascar should make a statement here and strip the win.

I’ve seen my driver get crashed for the win in person and this is still the most mad I’ve ever been at any NASCAR race.

I hope Pop Pop enjoys the money from the purse, he’s going to need it to fix some wrecked cars when Denny and Joey get done with the Silver Spoon Bitch.
I don’t think Denny and Joey are gonna have to worry about seeing him on track again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom