Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

bull**** it's the system Charlie, you know this.

Drivers are responsible for what they do in the car. Dating back to 2014 when the playoffs started, how many drivers running p2, within 3 car lengths of the leader coming to the checkered flag ended up wrecking the leader for the win? I would imagine that is a small minority.

Sure. The format puts drivers in a position to make a ****** decision, but at the end of the day, most of the drivers in the field don't make that decision...

And do you really think Austin Dillon doesn't pull that crap in the old chase format, or full season format?

Responsibility falls on one single entity here, that's Austin Dillon.
You misunderstood me. I was not addressing Dillon's actions tonight. I was commenting ONLY on how any driver who makes playoffs is guaranteed no worse than 16th for the year.

IMG_9179.jpeg

No. Look how many finishes end up in complete mayhem because of it. This race didn't have a single caution until 2 laps to go. In real racing, it would have been over. But Nascar manufactured this drama nonsense.

I am not talking about overtime. I'm talking about the word "retarted". No need to be classless

Side note, this is one reason why auto racing will never be an Olympic sport. Heck, if race control were in charge of relays, they’d probably allow you to trip and tackle your competitors.

Side note, this is one reason why auto racing will never be an Olympic sport. Heck, if race control were in charge of relays, they’d probably allow you to trip and tackle your competitors.

The USA Mens 4x100 team would still find a way to get themselves DQ'd

Back
Top Bottom