Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

I don't think the wigs at Nascar wants the responsibility of taking wins away for judgement calls. They never have been active at doing that. Very very seldom. Car's being illegal yes, but driver's action in the race? Very seldom. If so Hamlin and Logano and many of the others would have been called on it long ago. This was going for the win. I don't know about anybody else, but I don't want to be watching a race and paying more attention to what race control is going to do than watching the action on the track. The gerbils are bad enough calling balls and strikes. There are other series to watch that do that.

NASCAR has spent at least the past 20 years trying to outrun a redneck image and bring in a broader fanbase as a "legitimate" sport...

Whatever final decisions it makes (or not) about Dillon's performance will show whether they will continue down their current path or return to the redneck path...

NASCAR has spent at least the past 20 years trying to outrun a redneck image and bring in a broader fanbase as a "legitimate" sport...

Whatever final decisions it makes (or not) about Dillon's performance will show whether they will continue down their current path or return to the redneck path...
ah, B.S. Insulting the fans of the most popular racing sport in the country isn't going to fly very far.

I would expect nothing less from Richard Childress.

An embarrassment to NASCAR. The RCR culture is desperate and diseased. Whitness Kyle ****** Busch congratulating his teammate on the victory. Kyle ****** knows better. He knows better. Can't lead the team. Can't drive drive the car. Pathetic. Feel sorry for the two RCR fans out there. I don't know if there are two, but I am assuming that there are. Let's make sure that everybody is clear here. I would prefer that Joey win than witness this POS move. Austin Dillon---careful to not name call or comment on the person--drove like a desperate pathetic athlete worried about his job,,,,as he should be because he isn't good at it.

The saddest part of all of this is that Austin had the fastest car. He outdrove Kyle Italia Busch which filled my heart. Nobody will remember that though because of his low life move....and then Poor Richard compares that move to the stuff The Intimidator would pull.....even pulled his dead friend into the swamp. Low life stuff.

"Thicker skin and smaller egos," "rubbin' is racin." I don't know I think someone rubbin the thick skin on this one.

Rubbin’ is subtle.

Smashing into another car is not that. Dillon has no respect for his fellow competitors. A severe penalty is in order.
I will go a step further....he has no respect for the sport. NASCAR looks stupid tonight. I am still struck by a point made about SVG in Chicago.....In Australia, drivers are DQ'ed for the **** that gets pulled here....that forces SVG to work on technique and race craft instead of driving through people. I'd like to see NASCAR get to that, and stop this stupid bull****.

If pop pop let kb have that hot rod he woulda won clean.

Reddick is so thankful to have removed himself from that bull**** tonight.

That's the best part two of the biggest hypocrites in the sport complaining about going for the win.
Ironic that the last race at Richmond Hamlin jumped the restart, admitted it AFTER they didn't penalize him on his podcast. lol shut the f up Hamlin.

Ironic that the last race at Richmond Hamlin jumped the restart, admitted it AFTER they didn't penalize him on his podcast. lol shut the f up Hamlin.
He has done what Austin has done so many times. Taking out other drivers he considers friends. I'm suprised another driver didn't call him and Joey out on their BS.

He has done what Austin has done so many times. Taking out other drivers he considers friends. I'm suprised another driver didn't call him and Joey out on their BS.
After he wrecks Larson twice, he tries to make a rivalry out of it on his podcast. He has earned every boo he gets, and I bet plenty of cheers when Dillon nailed his ass tonight. I know I was laughing my ass off. He thought he was going to steal one lol. .

After he wrecks Larson twice, he tries to make a rivalry out of it on his podcast. He has earned every boo he gets, and I bet plenty of cheers when Dillon nailed his ass tonight. I know I was laughing my ass off. He thought he was going to steal one lol. .
He didn't try to make a rivalry. Misinformation. You trying some canceling?? Why u watching my boys podcast anyway🤤

NASWWECAR.

Really they should drop all pretenses this is a real sport people watch for who’s the best.

I gotta say, I do enjoy the races more when I get the chance to watch and now that I don’t particularly have a horse in the race since the Gordon days. I find all the back and forth between you guys funny while I sit way the hell back. Lmao

I don't know it don't take a thinkin man to see what you been up to. Rubbin' the ole thick skin I reckon.

As bad as that last lap was, im happy that it was Logano and Hamlin. Couldn’t have written a better script. Also Daytona should be fun with Bubba Ross and Buescher fighting to get in. All 3 are aggressive plate track drivers.

Back
Top Bottom