Cup RACE thread --- Road America

Bell is absolutely flying lol

He's gained like 4 seconds on the 9 and the broadcasters haven't even TOUCHED it lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
If you had scanner and watched gap, you’d notice that they told Chase “5.2 second lead” and it suddenly stabilized or increased.

The 9 isn't pushing guys lol. Chill
Chase gapped everyone in the entire field, and the 20 gained like 3 seconds on him. Give the 20 credit, they've found some much needed speed today after being absolute ass all year.

Chase and winning on road courses, name a more iconic duo

If you had scanner and watched gap, you’d notice that they told Chase “5.2 second lead” and it suddenly stabilized or increased.
I don't think the 20 is exactly going as hard as he can either with that gap. Most drivers wouldn't, and don't.

20 found some speed today. It doesn't take anything away from the dominance of the 9 to give the 20 credit for finding comparible pace at the end of the race, especially since they've been pretty baaaaad all year.

A lot of young guys actually having a good run.

Bell, Briscoe, Chastain, Reddick, Matty D.

Half the top 10 being young guys trying to find some footing. Pretty need.

Lol Truex is a good sport.

Chase gapped everyone in the entire field, and the 20 gained like 3 seconds on him. Give the 20 credit, they've found some much needed speed today after being absolute ass all year.

Chase backed off extremely early in the run man, right around when he got it to 2 seconds lol. Idk what to tell you. Same thing that was going on at the Daytona RC. Notice the gap stopped decreasing magically at the end?

Last edited:
Byron has some catching up to do.

No Jeff Burton. Any of them couldn't have won

24 could have, but the 5 and 48 couldn't have lol

What even is this victory lane interview?

Random corner? No victory lane? Can't even do it on the front stretch?

What the hell NBC?

It's like a practice interview.

Reactions: Pat
Why do you hate Larson so much? Lol would you hate him this much if he didn't drive for HMS?

Yes. I’m an Elliott fan. I pull fior him in spite of HMS. And I couldn’t resist poking fun at the Larson circle jerk while on high ground for a week.

What even is this victory lane interview?

Random corner? No victory lane? Can't even do it on the front stretch?

What the hell NBC?

It's like a practice interview.

Yeah I actually thought they said they were doing away with these and going back to VL lol

Well my picks tanked but my driver WON !!!!! Its all good !!!!

Back
Top Bottom