Cup RACE thread --- Roval

To put things in perspective though, less than a mile from the Brutom Smith Blvd exit, we came upon a crash that was scary af. Mustange rear ended an Escalade and burned big time. People on the shoulder seemed calm, and I pray that nobody burned. Scared me big time.
Damn ☹️
Hope everyone is ok.

Beer and steak for lunch!

Snapchat-35351858.jpg
That looks amazing. Got a fat guy drooling here

I'm not alone. Brett on DBC rails against this every week.
Listen I've known Brett for years and he is one of the biggest loudmouths in NASCAR, I was talking with Sadler about Brett bitching during the race and he said "hell when is he not bitching"

Listen I've known Brett for years and he is one of the biggest loudmouths in NASCAR, I was talking with Sadler about Brett bitching during the race and he said "hell when is he not bitching"
I get that you've got a legitimate hard on against Brett, and I frankly agree with you, but he’s right on this one. Blind squirrel something something

The most frustrating thing is that Byron's penalty appeal (which shouldn't have been overturned) costed Larson a spot of 8.

5 car was probably the biggest threat to Chase at Phoenix in terms of speed.

Damn shame.

Eliminate stage yellows and bring the chase back

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh I’m not saying the Wi-Fi didn’t suck I was just reiterating that Bretts an a**hole lol
I don't disagree with you, but it doesn't mean he isn't right about a LOT of stuff, the crappy wifi being just one of them.

Chase "KFB" Elliott.

"It's only gonna get worse...enjoy it"

"We sucked at Vegas, sucked at Homestead last year, and no one has passed anyone at Martinsville"

If Elliott and the 3 other fastest cars miss the final 4, maybe we go back to the Chase system

I don't disagree with you, but it doesn't mean he isn't right about a LOT of stuff, the crappy wifi being just one of them.
Sure Brett is right about several things and he’s wrong about several things. But one things for sure he’s a, Well you already know

Chase "KFB" Elliott.

"It's only gonna get worse...enjoy it"

"We sucked at Vegas, sucked at Homestead last year, and no one has passed anyone at Martinsville"

If Elliott and the 3 other fastest cars miss the final 4, maybe we go back to the Chase system

If that’s what it takes, I’m jumping on that grenade.

I wish you could get on a podcast like that and check those guys to keep them between the lines
I should get Matthew Dillner to get me on the show as a guest one day, I would just argue just to argue with Brett. We do have something in common the both of us are South Carolina Gamecock fans.

Chase better win this championship. NASCAR better hope that too. This season has become a massive joke.
Probably will. Just feels too contrived. Still love the sport in spite of "playoffs"

EMI and/or RFI is a part of it. It's radaition from these products that causes issues.

No BS, we had an issue at the Rolex 24 with products not programing. However, in a fixed location, w/o as much outside interference, scanners and such programmed with ease. Fixed location like a hotel room w/o the insane amounts of RFI or EMI.

I wish we had an answer for it all, but there is no true answer for it atm.
No worries the dosage or emitted Radiation only causes the loss of a few body functions.

Sure Brett is right about several things and he’s wrong about several things. But one things for sure he’s a, Well you already know
Well, whether you agree with his takes or not, he brings up a LOT of topics important to the sport that I don't here anyone else even TALKING about. As much of a dick as I think Colin Cowherd is, he always has an angle that makes me think about things in a different way, which I find a good thing. I don't always come to the same conclusion he does, but it keeps me thinking.

If that’s what it takes, I’m jumping on that grenade.
At least your driver already has "champion" tag on his fire suit, so missing out on another in favor of the Chase may be a fair trade off.

I know I've sang this tune so many times, but 2004-2013 is THE most fun I've ever had as a NASCAR fan.

I think switching *back* to the Chase would actually be a surprisingly popular move.

Champion doesn’t mean anything by today’s standards.
Just a guy that NASCAR wanted to advance for monetary purposes.

I should get Matthew Dillner to get me on the show as a guest one day, I would just argue just to argue with Brett. We do have something in common the both of us are South Carolina Gamecock fans.
Dillner unfortunately left Dirty Mo a couple months back I think he is doing Flo now. I believe he was doing the announcing at Bowman Gray.

Most who work in the field end up having girls.

I hope I break the trend.
Try flipping the radio head set fron right ear postion to left etc.
Population Control is obviously using the radaition to deliver a desired population result.
The headset flip will change the recieved radaition frequency and help with having a boy.

I wasn’t super impressed with Larson’s driving this season, his elimination to Briscoe (and Byron with the appeal saga) is kinda funny.
Larson was mistake prone at times, but he still was a top 4 driver most the season even with those issues. Restarts were an issue.

The entire 5 team sucked this year in terms of race execution. Larson made plenty of mistakes Cliff out strategized himself at least 3 or 4 times this year. Probably could have about 4 or 5 wins this year with a bit more luck, and better race calling. Sonoma, Coke 600 and Texas fall were races they had no business giving away. But they did.

Just a sloppy season by driver, CC and at times, the pit crew when they were bringing championship caliber stuff to the track all year. Given the speed at Texas AND Talladega, he shouldn't even have been in a situation where a p35 at the Roval meant elimination..left WAY too many points on the table.

Same.

It's pretty crazy, he's either been really good or middle of the road at times this year.
The frustrating thing is that in terms of speed, he's been really good all year.

He's had race winning speed as often as anyone. He's just been so mistake prone, terrible on restarts, and Cliff has made quite a few poor pit strategy calls.

Race execution, equally on Cliff and Kyle, was the issue. Pace was not.

Dillner unfortunately left Dirty Mo a couple months back I think he is doing Flo now. I believe he was doing the announcing at Bowman Gray.
He did? Damn where have I been. I havent talked to him since we worked on the Myrtle Beach lost speedway episode. Had no idea

He did? Damn where have I been. I havent talked to him since we worked on the Myrtle Beach lost speedway episode. Had no idea
Yep double checked his twitter he's a producer for Flo.

Yep double checked his twitter he's a producer for Flo.
I just did a search and saw the goodbye segment between Matt, Dale and Mike. Matt was very emotional. They did a good job keeping it quiet

Same.

It's pretty crazy, he's either been really good or middle of the road at times this year.
I thought he put it all together last year and became the complete package, and that would be it. Maybe it’s the new cars or additional factors too but he seems to have fallen back into the ways of his CGR days with overdriving at times and numerous unforced errors. Often good speed but just too inconsistent again this season.

Back
Top Bottom