Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

So..... Tony got a gun for wining the pole..... Tony, gun, reporters asking dumb questions..... Who else sees the potential for a P6 rules infraction here?

BkfiHfdCEAATx9z.jpg:large

Weather not looking good for today but sunny skies for tomorrow afternoon.

My local stations are out on Direct TV, they have a pop up saying it's a technical problem. It must be a satellite malfunction. I Hope they get it fixed.

Looks like the weather might start to clear out late afternoon.

This sucks. Glad I wasted money on tickets for today. I don't think I'll ever buy again unless I know I have Monday off.

I'd also like to chime in and say who cares where the track is? lol It's in Texas right? Why do Texans think everyone should know their area so well? Do you guys know if Hamilton is the GTA or Niagara? I doubt it... Just like I could care less about which municipality or county TMS is in... It's not like it's called Fort Worth Motor Speedway lol It is in Texas right?

I'd also like to chime in and say who cares where the track is? lol It's in Texas right? Why do Texans think everyone should know their area so well? Do you guys know if Hamilton is the GTA or Niagara? I doubt it... Just like I could care less about which municipality or county TMS is in... It's not like it's called Fort Worth Motor Speedway lol It is in Texas right?

It is no different from hundreds of other cities in the U.S. and many other places around the world. The only way to tell where one ends and the other begins is a sign that says WELCOME to whatever.

Don Williams wins Entertainer of the year, and Johnny Cash wins album of the year with "Out among the Stars", no need to watch it now.

Wrestlemania? 30? That still exists? Damn!

ACM's..... That I can understand but then again D. V. R. Easy enough to catch up on that later. The race needs to be viewed live.

Yep, still exists. Unfortunately, it rules over everything in our house tonight. Race and ACM's will be DVR'd. I dont watch wrestling anymore, but my son does, and Mania has become an annual tradition for us.

This sucks. Glad I wasted money on tickets for today. I don't think I'll ever buy again unless I know I have Monday off.

No offense but why didn't you secure Monday off before you bought the tickets. Rain at Texas in April? Yeah that is rare...

Hopefully the rain will give them a break so this race can be run in a normal fashion.

Wrestlemania? 30? That still exists? Damn!

Your surprise says a lot about your cultural ignorance. Raw is consistently one of the top rated shows on TV and has been for decades now.

You might as well say, the NBA? Does that still exist? Family Guy? Is that still a thing? They air that? On TV?! March Madness? Do they still do that? Damn!

Your surprise says a lot about your cultural ignorance. Raw is consistently one of the top rated shows on TV and has been for decades now.

You might as well say, the NBA? Does that still exist? Family Guy? Is that still a thing? They air that? On TV?! March Madness? Do they still do that? Damn!

Yeah but pro wrestling sucks. :p

From the radar it looks like a break from now until about 430...... Then a few hours later... maybe.. Im no meteorologist but imo they need to wave the green flag right now lol

Those are all high quality shows that I dont watch.... I waste time watching things like news, informative programming and educational material. Family Guy......I'll remain culturally ignorant if that's one of the intelligent choices being offered....

more like ...cultural avoidance ........w/ raw ! ha!

NBA, I watch that. Family Guy too from time to time. March Madness..... All over that.

And here I thought I was just trying to convey my general lack of interest in all things Wrestlemania related. :cool:

NBA, I watch that. Family Guy too from time to time. March Madness..... All over that.

And here I thought I was just trying to convey my general lack of interest in all things Wrestlemania related. :cool:
To each their own I guess, but I never got the appeal of pro wrestling either. A typical WWE broadcast is about 95% talk and 5% actual "wrestling". I'll take NASCAR with it's barrage of KFC and Framily plan commercials over that any day.

So Texas people, when are they going to fit this in?

Back
Top Bottom