Duck Commander 500 @ Texas: Pre-Race Thread

Not in Texas. SOP here.....people kinda get used to it.

Even the cattle in Texas enjoy a good storm.

tornado_Cow.png

Glad to be able to defend my city and have it get lots of attention on here. :cool: Hopefully it will be less overlooked in the future by those who have read this thread.

BTW y'all, ESPN will be broadcasting from Downtown Fort Worth for NCAA (and hopefully some NASCAR) coverage tomorrow.
$50 says they will be broadcasting from the stockyards >.>

On second thought Fort Worth has valid reasons for not being reknown as Dallas.

In the early fall of 1963 as the two were struggling to establish themselves with a signature moment, Dallas was able to outbid Fort Worths offer to the illuminati and earned the right to host the Assassination.
And the rest is history, the magic bullet also blew a hole into Fort Worths identity....

Everyone learned to seize the moment afterwards. When Austin started airing it's music show on PBS, calling it Austin City Limits (and dont you forget it) was briillant strategy in the game of not being Fort Worthy.:).

I guess I'm more than a little slow, It just now dawned on me why there is no race tomorrow, duh.

Practice without the 3 amigos yapping away? I'm loving the silence.

Tire problems already.

This will not be a pretty race.

Actually it was the Cup race that was moved to Sunday, so as not to conflict with b'ball Saturday night. And it's looking more and more like the Cup race will be run Monday --- due to rain.

200 Laps, umm that's alot of laps for a NW race.

They may have a few segments from the Stockyards, but their temporary studio is in Downtown Fort Worth.

Arlington is nothing more than a glorified suburb of Fort Worth and Dallas.
How DARE you insult Arlington like that! Arlington is a major city in its own right. Practically the capital of the state.

Every fan who watched that race thought it was exciting. Of course, we all knew the drivers would start bitching because they're unhappy when the racing is worth watching.
Just like how "driver input" on new aero packages leads to more downforce.

Back
Top Bottom