Hamlin and Busch Diqualified?

19USMC69

Team Owner
Just read a post race inspection disqualified both. Anyone know if true, and if so, why!

• Love
Reactions: sdj
We are collectively laughing so hard it’s made the weekend 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍!

Such poetic justice for that slime ball after wedging Ross into the wall. Say it’s payback, say it’s hard racing, whatever. He won’t shut up about it. Same old crap. He wrecks people it’s always someone else’s fault. Hambone is a cheater, in racing, on his baby mama, etc.

Says on Twitter “good luck getting that back” in reference to his daughter having the checkered flag. Thats OK..let her keep her memory of what was..for a moment…victory.

We are collectively laughing so hard it’s made the weekend 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍!

Such poetic justice for that slime ball after wedging Ross into the wall. Say it’s payback, say it’s hard racing, whatever. He won’t shut up about it. Same old crap. He wrecks people it’s always someone else’s fault. Hambone is a cheater, in racing, on his baby mama, etc.

Says on Twitter “good luck getting that back” in reference to his daughter having the checkered flag. Thats OK..let her keep her memory of what was..for a moment…victory.
F Ross. He deserved what he got. He even admitted it.

Ross 2.jpg

I’m curious to know what the issue was, and why it would not have been caught in prerace inspection.

I’m curious to know what the issue was, and why it would not have been caught in prerace inspection.
It's my understanding that whatever it was was underneath the wrap when they removed it.

The thing I really don't get here is why at this point in the season would you be doing this if you're JGR, especially on 2 cars that are locked into the playoffs? If anything this is something you try on the 19.

To me if this is an aero advantage that we would have to assume it to be I'm not sure why you wouldn't "put it on the shelf" for the playoffs, like HMS was so well known for. Why are you running this right now with so little to gain in the big picture of the championship?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The thing I really don't get here is why at this point in the season would you be doing this if you're JGR, especially on 2 cars that are locked into the playoffs? If anything this is something you try on the 19.

To me if this is an aero advantage that we would have to assume it to be I'm not sure why you wouldn't "put it on the shelf" for the playoffs, like HMS was so well known for. Why are you running this right now with so little to gain in the big picture of the championship?

How do you know they didn't? They only check the top 5 cars.

Another thing is they might be locked into the playoffs, but none of the yotas despite constant puffing by the gerbils are in very good shape. 7,8,9 and 10th in the playoff situation. Hamlin in the real world is 21st in points, Busch is 9th with only one win which was a gimme after Reddick and Briscoe wrecked out, Truex 5th in reg season is win less. So it looked like desperation set in and let's try this front end stuff to see if we can get by with it.

How do you know they didn't? They only check the top 5 cars.
Like I said why do this on the 11, 18, or 20? I don't care what anyone says they would have been in the playoffs. Maybe try it on the 19 to get them in, otherwise why take the risk with nothing to gain?

Another thing is they might be locked into the playoffs, but none of the yotas despite constant puffing by the gerbils are in very good shape. 7,8,9 and 10th in the playoff situation. Hamlin in the real world is 21st in points, Busch is 9th with only one win which was a gimme after Reddick and Briscoe wrecked out, Truex 5th in reg season is win less. So it looked like desperation set in and let's try this front end stuff to see if we can get by with it.
Sorry I still dont understand your logic. If you have something that is illegal but will make you fast when do you want to be fast? I'll take it in the playoffs over the regular season every time. Like I said HMS was great at putting those gray area things on the shelf and using them when it was most beneficial.

This isn't a black helicopter theory.... known fact NASCAR will apply the magnifying glass to those who cheat the system (Chad Knaus on line 1). Wonder if Denny or Kyle win again this season now? 🤔 They're gonna be in the tech spotlight the next few weeks now at least.

Sorry I still dont understand your logic. If you have something that is illegal but will make you fast when do you want to be fast? I'll take it in the playoffs over the regular season every time. Like I said HMS was great at putting those gray area things on the shelf and using them when it was most beneficial.

You get caught in the playoffs you are done. Try it first when you aren't in there. If it gets by use it in the playoffs.

This week may not have been the first time they tried it.

The ninth (seventh after the DQs) place car doesn't face the same level of post-race inspection that the top two do, unless randomly selected.

If the #19 was legal and the #11 and #18 were illegal (which is not known), the rationale might be that the latter two can afford to be in R&D mode, and also can take the potential penalties levied. The guy who is on the outside looking in can't.

The ninth (seventh after the DQs) place car doesn't face the same level of post-race inspection that the top two do, unless randomly selected.

If the #19 was legal and the #11 and #18 were illegal (which is not known), the rationale might be that the latter two can afford to be in R&D mode, and also can take the potential penalties levied. The guy who is on the outside looking in can't.
Test with the teams that have the least to lose.

They probably want to know if the modification works. Apparently it does. Too bad they got caught.

Back
Top Bottom