Hendrick Motorsport News

I'm happy to see @Revman living in this thread and constantly throwing lame jabs at Mr. H, Jeff, Chad, and the whole Hendrick bunch. Clearly if he's upset, it just shows HMS is doing something right :biggrin:

Really? You think William Byron’s “he’s a piece of ****” against the 22 is a good example of what the 24 car is?

I’ll take it one step further, I think the 24 car looks terrible with that scheme. Who the hell is designing that?

I think Byron is a perfect fit for Hendrick/Chevrolet and the 24, but you're right about the paint scheme. It's clear HMS has been using the same designers for the majority of their paint schemes since 2017 or so, because most of them suck and share the same lazy design traits. It's pretty easy to spot the few schemes that are done by someone else (Elliott's Hooters, Bowman's 2023 Ally, Byron's older Axalta for example) because those actually look good.

You don't like the driver. You don't like the way the car looks. This team isn't even the same #24 that Jeff raced; that was renumbered as the #9 when Chase got in.

I thought @Revman's devotion to a brand was silly, but being enamored of a number? Sheesh.
I got thinking about this number thing tonight. My first racing fandom was Indycar racing in the 70's and most of the cars had a different number every year, as you were entitled to run the number that corresponded with your points position from the previous year. AJ Foyt is synonymous with #14, but that came later in his career. His first two 500 wins came with cars numbered 1. Rick Mears won the 500 four times with four different car numbers, 9, 6, 5 and 3, all driving for Penske. Maybe that's why I can't exactly relate to this number thing.

Jesus. Another appeal?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1312126.jpg

Brazen sons of a bitches. Above it....Tell ya what, if they asked me, I'd give all of the penalties back if you spare me Jeffy and Chadly horse****. Please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, spare me that crap.

I don't give a rat's as what anybody thinks....these ****ers have been pulling this **** all year. Look at the scoreboard with a quasi-spec chassis. Jesus Christ. You get a gift on the louvers, and you have the balls to turn around and pull this ****? Let's get Jim Campbell back on NASCAR Radio after I had to listen to his **** about poorly fitting parts this morning.

It appears to me that while NASCAR cannot appeal a Panel's decision, they can--and have--appealed the Big Dick contest. LMAO!

Would this be a area that they check in the inspection of the race winner after the race?

Would this be a area that they check in the inspection of the race winner after the race?
Kinda strange that they check the cars over each race with a machine that is supposed to catch things like this at first glance. I hope they get experts to delve into what they did and what it did to make the cars faster.

Kinda strange that they check the cars over each race with a machine that is supposed to catch things like this at first glance. I hope they get experts to delve into what they did and what it did to make the cars faster.
Thats kinda what I was thinking, I mean if you have to use a umbrella to keep it out of the sun you would think its pretty accurate

So, two more crew chiefs gone. Getting deep in the bullpen now. Is that a new record for crew chiefs out at the same time?

It doesn’t matter what effect a modification does or does not provide.

Don’t deviate from what’s on the drawing.

Didn't you defend the OSS? The experts already figured it out, that's why they got nailed again! Duh. Geez.

If they don't, they probably should, huh? Not too much of a stretch to think that if 50% of The Chain Gang's cars are cheated up, the other 50% probably are too. They have all had similar speed, right?

Raslin’ on wheels baby! Rules are what the boys say they are…today. Or what they change it to later.

Nascar said they didn’t like the appeals folks tossing the penalty completely, so they made it impossible. It’s their sandbox!

I do find it kind of funny that the suspension of their crew chiefs is for the substitute ones this time and starts after the race this weekend, which happens to be when their normal ones are returning anyway. :XXROFL:

What's crazy here is Byron probably won't even make the round of eight. Because he's won his two races for the year, only has points for one.

In all seriousness, I sort of applaud NASCAR for coming down with the hammer here. They're pissed and feel like they just got played by HMS

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom