How will NASCAR enforce this?

I wouldn't give up totally but instead focus on what you like and forget the rest. I sit down and start to watch a race and if I am entertained I keep watching and if not I shut er down until the next week.

its just so hard to follow this clown show anymore and put up with all the bs.

It seems that it was much more obvious than I thought, for NASCAR to come out this strongly. I can't believe how easily some bought that absurd cover story without at least questioning it. This is a victory for the Reddit detectives, though I'm not sure I'm too enthused about the prospect of that taking off.

tumblr_o40eebmDbG1uxnycbo1_250.gif

After the initial post race inspection on Sunday did NASCAR say all of the cars checked out ok? If so, they must have been tipped off by someone to look a bit deeper during the R&D portion.

The irony of this entire situation, is that this is exactly what NASCAR needs more of.

Buzz is good. Controversy is good.

Next weekend will be more fun because of it.

It seems that it was much more obvious than I thought, for NASCAR to come out this strongly. I can't believe how easily some bought that absurd cover story without at least questioning it. This is a victory for the Reddit detectives, though I'm not sure I'm too enthused about the prospect of that taking off.
Eh, as far as I know this was being talked about in the garage and among teams before the screenshot was posted on reddit or facebook. I dont give full credit to social media but I do give credit for exacerbating the find.

"BS"
abbreviation for bullsh!t
ˈbo͝olˌ****/
vulgar slang
noun
  1. nonsense, lies, or exaggeration
  2. enforcement of rules

I know what you mean as things have not changed to my liking over the years but I have not walked away yet. I am hoping for some good racing at Bristol and Martinsville.

I wish the R&D center would show what brace "broke" and what was up with the rocker panel extension.

Doesn't look like this season will be about window gate. Not surprised they are messing with the skirting, I thought I saw more than one car who had the left side bent out after Nascar mandated the composite material instead of metal. Not naming any names though, but that might have been an example to the others.

Hey, bravo to NASCAR for investigating and taking action. Harvick got his wins, and despite the loss of points he’s in the Chase and a strong contender again. Wonder if they will be pressing in and testing the rigidity of all cars in pre-race inspections this week?

Doesn't look like this season will be about window gate. Not surprised they are messing with the skirting, I thought I saw more than one car who had the left side bent out after Nascar mandated the composite material instead of metal. Not naming any names though, but that might have been an example to the others.

I wish you had mentioned this beforehand and posted some pics of it as it would have been useful info.

What BS? The car failed post-race inspection. It happens pretty frequently.

I guess it was also all clown show BS two weeks ago when the #78 couldn't get through pre-race, had to start at the back, and lost their car chief for the weekend. Funny, I don't remember hearing you scream about that injustice.

What BS? The car failed post-race inspection. It happens pretty frequently.

I guess it was all made up two weeks ago when the #78 couldn't get through pre-race and lost their car chief for the weekend. Funny, I don't remember hearing you scream about that injustice.
You haven’t said anything about the clown show that started with fake debris cautions and blossomed into “overtime,” “chases,” “stages...”
Decreased attendance, tanked ratings, seating removed for “fan zones...”

The different material must be a big deal :idunno:

The car was also found to have an unapproved right-side rocker panel extension.
The panel extension was found to be made of steel instead of aluminum. A memo directing the change went out to series crew chiefs on Feb. 19.

Back
Top Bottom