How will NASCAR enforce this?

Well, it looks like there's been no announcement from NASCAR about penalties for Happy & Co. I guess the car passed tech @ the R&D Center with no issues found. In the meantime, new pictures have surfaced of some secret testing by the #4 team prepping for the 2018 season. Looks like things may get a little out of hand around here before this all blows over.

View attachment 33815

giphy.gif

In the past few seasons NASCAR talk has centered around drama and the challenges facing NASCAR. I know there is a race thread each week and that could be where most of the talk about the actual race takes place.

Drama...Oh, that same thing that the WWE uses.:D

I dont think someone has to have an aerodynamics degree to understand that where the sheetmetal and window flexed and the contour it created dumped a significant amount of air onto the right side of the spoiler creating more downforce.

That flexing was obvious since practice, so if the team wanted to fix it due to it being a detriment to speed, they would have.
Atlanta

Lets hope not. It has been too much fun watching Childers and Harvick this year, and watching Truex and Pern cry over every little thing :D Another week of whip ass at Phoenix and KDB will make Kez sound like the church lady.

Maybe they will "detune" the aero package for the rest of the season till the Chase..

Well I think Nascar fixed the floppy skirts (so far anyway), this might be the year of the window

What's interesting now is if they didn't find these infractions with the Atlanta car because they simply were overlooked or because they weren't in place.

That car went to R&D as well.

after this week and their bs I just about have enough.If Chase Elliott or another one of their darlings win 2 in a row you would hear nothing from this but since Kevin is not one of their darlings we get a bs story made up just to try and slow him down.

they would never take playoff points from him like they just did to kevin
you don't know what in the hail you are talking about man.
As a result, Chase Elliott’s second-place finish in the NASCAR Playoffs opener at Chicagoland Speedway was ruled to be encumbered, crew chief Alan Gustafson was fined $25,000 and suspended for one race, car chief Joshua Kirk was suspended for one race and the team was hit with the loss of 15 driver points and 15 owner points.

It's been a fun , entertaining week!! Go bubba!!

after this week and their bs I just about have enough.If Chase Elliott or another one of their darlings win 2 in a row you would hear nothing from this but since Kevin is not one of their darlings we get a bs story made up just to try and slow him down.

I wouldn't give up totally but instead focus on what you like and forget the rest. I sit down and start to watch a race and if I am entertained I keep watching and if not I shut er down until the next week.

Back
Top Bottom