IF game

If I want to ask Spencer where he shops, I am going to have to find Spencer.

If I need to find Spencer, I will just go out during an unscheduled solar eclipse b/c I know he must be near by.

If I go out during an unscheduled solar eclipse b/c I know he must be near by, then I can find out where Spencer shops and go buy Robby food even if I don't really want to feed him. :p

If I can find out where Spencer shops and go buy Robby food even if I don't really want to feed him, then maybe I will not get as many years in prison when they find me.

If I don't get as many years in prison when they find me, then when I get out of prison I can pretend to be a functioning member of society.

If I can get out of prison and pretend to be a functioning member of society, than maybe I will be normal.

If maybe I will be normal, then I will not have as much fun as I did when I was nuts.

If I will not have as much fun as I did when I was nuts, then I would just become me again so i could have fun.

If I became me again . I would have to go back to work for a living.

If I had to go back to work for a living, I would feel like I was living out a Dilbert comic strip.

If I was living out a Dilbert comic stip, I would kill that cat and iron that darn tie.

If I killed the cat and ironed the tie. Dogbert would take it's place.

If I were doomed to bordom. I would take a anti depresant. (spelling)

ifn i took an anti depressant, i would only be half of the life of the party

If I was only half of the life of the party. I would look around and find the other half.

If i woke up in a cold sweat, then i would try to remember what i was dreaming about.

If I could remember what I was dreaming about, I might be embarrassed.

If I might be embarassed about my dream, then I would try to forget about the dream.

If I tried to forget about the dream, I'd probably keep remembering it.

If I keep remembering it, then I am only going to get more embarassed.

If I were more embarassed. I would not tell anyone about the dream.

If I wouldn't tell anybody about the dream, then I shouldn't be worried.

If I shouldn't be worried, I might not be considering the serious psychological problems that could result from repressing the dream.

:D

If I might not be considering the serious psychological problems that could result from repressing the dream, then I should get therapy to help me find out what problems I could have or already have.

If I got therapy for the problem. It couldn't help me but I would go broke paying them.

If I would go broke trying to pay them, then the dream would still be popping up.

If the dream is still popping up, I should stop sleeping so I won't have it.

If I should stop sleeping so I won't have it, I'm going to be real tired.

if the dream wont pop up, there is nothing to live for except for working my life away for someone else:satisfied

If there is nothing to live for except working my life away for someone else, then it sounds like I need to have a really big party to lighten things up.

If I needed to have a big party. I would still have the probled after the party is over.

Back
Top Bottom