IF game

If it is only a matter of time before the penguins and pineapples take over, then I better start preparing myself for their attack!

If I start preparing myself for their attack, I better go buy more anti-penguin spray and evil pineapple crushers. (patent pending)

If I better go buy more anti-penguin spray and evil pineapple crushers, I would have to figure out where I can buy them.

If I go after them with my Ginsu knives, the police will come after me for threatening others.

If I run, I better also have a getaway car so I can drive to Mexico.

if i would drive to mexico, i would make sure i have enough money to stay for a while and have huge amounts of fun

If I make sure i have enough money to stay for a while and have huge amounts of fun, I will buy beer and smuggle it back to the US since it is so cheap there. :)

If I stay in Mexico longer, I should just buy a house down there and continue drinking my beer and having fun.

If I should buy a house so I can continue drinking my beer, I should bring some girls along.

If I bring some girls, then we are going to go look for some guys.

If I was gonna look for guys, I would take the girls and leave before they got there.

If I would take the girls and leave before that got here, then there are going to be some really depressed guys.

Then if there were really depressed guys. Then they should have as lucky as me.

if they would have been as lucky as me, they wouldnt have gone to mexico and they would've enjoyed the girls & beer here

If they went to Mexico and enjoyed the girls and beer. They would hot have came to viset me.

If they would not have came and visted me, then it would have been boring in Mexico.

if it would have been boring in mexico, i would have left and gone to canada

If I would leave and go to Canada, then its going to be a long drive.

if its going to be a long drive, id better make sure i have my wireless connection so i can stay in touch with the gang on the boards

If I'd better make sure I have my wireless connection so I can stay in touch with the gang on the boards, then I won't be concentrating on the road.

if im not concentrating on the road, then i had better let someone else drive

if they would wreck my new car, we would be stuck for a while until it got fixed

If I have to wait until it gets fixed, then I'm going to have to ride the bus.:(

If I get a limo and lots of beer, then I would go to Las Vegas instead of Canada.

If I need some good insurance, I will have to figure out where to go.

If I have to figure out where to go, then maybe I need to start calling people.

Back
Top Bottom