IF game

if i need to start calling people, maybe im single and need a date

It I get a beautiful rich girl, I hope she doesn't turn out to be like Brooke.

If she trun out like Brooke, She wouldn't get anything from me cause I don't anything.

If she wouldn't get anything from me cause I don't make anything, maybe I could star on that new Fox show that pretends a guy who makes nothing makes 50 million a year.

If I could star on that new Fox show that pretends a guy who makes nothing makes 50 million a year, then I'm a major loser.

If I'm a major loser, then I better do something so I'm not a loser.

If I better do something so I'm not a loser, then I am going to need to take some Karate classes.

If I would want Chuck Norris to be my teacher, then maybe I might meet Eric Norris and he'll let me drive his racecar.

If I send the repair bill to his dad, I'm afraid his dad might come after me.

If I'm afraid his dad might come after me, then I'll hire some crazy ninja with a bunch of tricked out moves who is from Japan or China to protect me.

If I hire some crazy ninja with a bunch of tricked out moves who is from Japan or China to protect me, then I will be safe to bug anyone.

If I'm safe to bug anyone, then I could bug the ninja who is protecting me.

if I could bug the ninja who is protecting me, then maybe i would never have a car accident.

If I would never have a car accident, then I would have a good driving record.

If I would look like a baby, I might be mistaken as Jeff Gordon.:p

If I would go into hiding, I would have to figure out where I could go.

If I had to figure out where to go I would make sure the climate was warm.

If I made sure the climate was warm. I would build me an amusment park.

If I would build me an amusment park, then I'd make it similar to six flags but NASCAR style.

If it would be a road course, then I'd make the cars go upside down.

If the drivers get sick, then they will need to get some of those throw up bags like they have on the airplanes.

If they don't need throw up bags, then they have to pull down the window net while they are driving and hurl then put it back up while driving 150 mph around 42 other people.

Back
Top Bottom