IF game

If I take some medicine to make me feel better then I might go on a trip.

If I might go on a trip, I will go somewhere exotic, like North Dakota...

If I went to North Dakota. I would get cold and pack up and move to Key West.

If I would move to Key West, then I'd get hot and move back to North Dakota.

If I'd get hot and move back to North Dakota, I would have my state named to Dakota or Bubba or something different.

If I had my state name changed fron N. Dakota to Bubba. South Dakota would pick up and move.

If South Dakota would pick up and move, then I would have to find housing for the 12 people that had lived in South Dakota.

If I have to find housing for the 12 people (I think that is wrong, there are maybe 6 in SD and I meet them all) , then I could move them to North Dakota.

If I moved then to North Dakota. They woudl leave cause the name has been chamged to the State of Bubba.

If they woudl leave cause the name has been chamged to the State of Bubba, then I would change the state name to Paprika.

If I would change the state name to Paprika, then I might have alot of Chinesse people living there.

If I might have alot of Chinesse people living there, then I would rename the state China State.

If I would rename it China State, then I would hope the Japanesse wouldn't start moving there.

If I would hope the Japanese wouldn't start moving there, I would wonder why the Japanese would move there because they have a completely different culture than the Chinese.

(if you are not going to play right, would you mind not posting in this thread?)

If I would wonder why the Japanese would move there because they have a completely different culture than the Chinese, then I am going to have to rename the state to be more diverse and politically correct.

If I am going to have to rename the state to be more diverse and politically correct, then I'm going to name it Little Asia.

If I rename it Little Asia, then I hope people from Africa don't move there.

If he is gonna go nuts, than maybe people will think he's crazy too.:p

If I think I am crazy, then I probably do belong in the looney bin. :p

If I write to you in the looney bin, then I will go visit sometime too.

If you won't have to write, then you can just come across the hall to visit me.

If I came across the hall to viset. The guys in the white coats may put me in a stright jacket.

If they put me in a Straight jacket how am I suppose to use the restroom?

Originally posted by rpmallen@Feb 6 2003, 01:27 PM
If I would go were I am standing, I would be disgusting.
If I was disgusting, I would be kine to Mickle Jackson.

If I would be kin to Michael Jackson, then I would wonder if I wanted to be related.

If I wondered it I wanted to be related. I might miss out on the millions he has.

If I would miss out on the millions he had, I would not care.

Originally posted by rpmallen@Feb 9 2003, 02:59 AM
If I would miss out on the millions he had, I would not care.
If I did not care, then I have no point in life.

If I had no point in life then I would need to re-examine my life.

Back
Top Bottom