IF game

If then every other country will bomb us, Then we'll simply nuke the crap out of those countries

If we'll simply nuke the crap out of those countries, we will own the world.

If we will own the world, then President Bush will nominate me as Governor of Europe

If President Bush will nominate me as Governor of Europe, the world might end.

If it must be a leftist conspiracy, Unsolved Mysteries might put it on the new TV's.

If Unsolved Mysteries might put it on the new TV's, their old host is still dead

If most likely, it aint Pat Sajak, then Wheel Of Fortune is still running strong!

If jeapordy has some competition, Alex Trebek might want to do better.

If Alex Trebek might want to do better, then we need Will Ferrell back in Saturday Night Live

If we will also need Dennis Miller back, then we need to get Chris Kattan back on there too

If your still not watching his movies, you will watch Jim Carey and Adam Sandler all of the time.

If you will watch Jim Carey and Adam Sandler all of the time, then you might be watching USA or TNT.

If then you might be watching USA or TNT, have fun watching crappy washed up actors

If have fun watching crappy washed up actors, then there is nothing wrong.

If there is nothing wrong, then Happy29 will soon be elected as the new President

Happy29 will soon be elected as the new President, Kevin Harvick will be the Vice President.

If Kevin Harvick will be the Vice President, then what will happen to Dale Jr ?

If we dont what will happen to Dale Jr, Dale Earnhardt Inc. might figure something out.

If Dale Earnhardt Inc. might figure something out, then maybe they will win races.

If maybe they will win races, Michael Waltrip might dance in the streets and sing a childrens song while making a NAPA commercial.

If Michael Waltrip might dance in the streets and sing a childrens song while making a NAPA commercial, i'd bet it'd be funny

If Michael Waltrip gets alot of money, maybe he will buy his own team.

if maybe Michael Waltrip will buy his own team, Dale Jr will have more cars in his own team

If Dale Jr will have more cars in his own team, he will win more races.

If, Dale Jr will have more cars in his own team, He'll have more places to write DMP

If he'll win more races and He'll have more places to write DMP , then we're in a lot of trouble

Back
Top Bottom