IF game

if you become the greatest driver of the 1950's, can i have your autograph?

If you can have my autograph, then promise you'll donate half of the money you get when you sell it 30 years from now

if i then promise i'll donate half of the money i get when i sell it 30 years from now, ill donate it to the victory junction gang camp

If you'll donate it to the victory junction gang camp, then that'll be for a good cause

If there's an evil plot from the liberals, they're having trouble agreeing on what it is.

If they're having trouble agreeing on what it is, then theyll probably just pick Al Sharpton for their Presidential Candidate

if al sharpton is picked as their presidential candidate, then they will lose the election.

If we will all vote Nader, then I guess I'll vote for Buchanan just for no reason

If you guess you'll vote for Buchanan just for no reason, then you've gone crazy.

If you'll post more in the General Chit Chat Forum, then I should too b/c it's been awhile since i've posted in there.

If you should too b/c it's been awhile since you've posted in there, then I'll come with

If you'll come with, then we should go off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz.

If we should go off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz, then we need a Dorothy and the tin-can guy and the lion guy and the dog (been awhile since I seen it)

If we need a Dorothy and the tin-can guy and the lion guy and the dog (been awhile since I've seen it, too), we could recruit people from the forum.

If we could recruit people from the forum, then we need to also recruit a director, a producer and an evil witch

If we need to also recruit a director, a producer and an evil witch, then I will scrap that idea and just go rent the movie.

If will scrap that idea and just go rent the movie, then that would be better

If that would be better, then I would have time to post in the General Chit Chat section (if anything interesting was going on in there).

If you would have time to post in the General Chit Chat section, then the board would be active again

(Yeah I know, the chit chat forums been kinda dead for awhile)

If the board would be active again, I would have to think of something to post in there, which would make my brain smoke.

If you would have to think of something to post in there, which would make my brain smoke, then just post news articles, I do it all the time

If i post news articles, then I will have to find news, which will require effort.

If you will have to find news, which will require effort, then just copy it from MSNBC.com

If Bill Gates will find you and sue you, then I hope you have one good lawyer

If you hope you have one good lawyer, then maybe you can find me a lawyer.

If I can find you a lawyer, then I think you'll probably end up having to represent yourself in court

If you think I'll probably end up having to represent yourself in court, then I will run like OJ.

Back
Top Bottom