IF game

If Rambo can break me out of jail, Then Sylvester Stallones career is not quite over.

If Sylvester Stallones career is not quite over, then he will make a Rocky 6

if siskel is still dead, then im betting ted williams is still dead too.

If you might win some money, then you can buy a mega-death ray capable of enslaving the entire universe.

If I can buy a mega-death ray capable of enslaving the entire universe, then I'll save that for later

if superman is out of a job, then there won't be a remake of the movie.

if there wont be a remake of the movie, then christopher reeves wont have to get out of his wheel chair.

if chris reeves got out of his wheelchair, then he would'nt have to suck on stillborn babies. (If you don't watch south park then you would'nt get that joke)

if christopher reeves didnt suck on stillborn babies, then southpark would have to come up with new material.

If southpark would have to come up with new material, then Siskel is still dead

If he is probably giving a thumbs down, then Ebert is probably giving a thumps up

If he probably did not watch kill bill, then Siskel is still pretty much in the coffin.

If Siskel is still pretty much in the coffin, then theres really nothing to be worried about

If life is good, then we should all get a million dollars from the government to remind us how good life is.

If we should all get a million dollars from the government to remind us how good life is, then the government will be in more debt.

If we would have to raise taxes, then Arnold Schwarzeneger's plan to resuscitate California is kaput

If his plan to resuscitate California is kaput. Then he wont get reelected.

If he wont get reelected, then I will be elected governor in the recall election

If you will be elected Governor, then that will be two machines in a row to hold the Governorship of CA.

If that will be two machines in a row to hold the Governorship of CA, then he will summon more machines and conquer the world

Back
Top Bottom