If you dont like that?

I’m far from a Kyle Bush fan but I was rooting hard for him to beat Denny. Now I can go back to my general dislike for him.

I've become a Kyle Busch fan this year, just because of his antics. He's embraced his role as the sport's villain and I love it.

Same here. Never thought I'd cheer a win by the 18. ROTFL
394.jpg

Are there any other short track facilities that are or are near cup ready that nascar could add?

I guess Hamlin deserves it, but Elliott isn't as innocent as the righteous indignation would indicate . He drove Kez dirty to take the lead.
1) Kez chose the outside lane.
2) Chase was fully along side him.
3) Chase didn't wreck him.

I follow the short track credo I was taught as a teenager: Move a guy all you want, but once you spin him. you OWN IT.

I follow the short track credo I was taught as a teenager: Move a guy all you want, but once you spin him. you OWN IT.
Yea Chase didn’t wreck him , just out muscled him. What Denny did was wreck him, I feel there was a difference there

I thought about Iowa but if I remember right the roads around the track would be a traffic nightmare
Never been there I don’t know, if so infrastructure would maybe have to be improved

Never been there I don’t know, if so infrastructure would maybe have to be improved

Nah the infrastructure is just fine. It's just that Iowa really doesn't race like a short track. The X cars are averaging over 130 mph there

Nah the infrastructure is just fine. It's just that Iowa really doesn't race like a short track. The X cars are averaging over 130 mph there
Yea sorry never been there, can’t speak intelligently on it. I hope to attend next year’s Indy Car race there though

What Denny decided to do to Chase going into 3 is debatably plain dirty driving.

What Denny did going down the front stretch is simply despicable & immature.

He had a line on the inside, he either accidentally overshot the corner, or decided to drive up into Brad's lane.
And he still had time to win cleanly with the lane that should have already been advantageous

Brad made the wrong lane choice imo, and good on Elliott for holding position on the inside and for having a legitimate shot.
But Brad's lane choice isn't a justification for what happened, imo.

Huh, I could've sworn there was an issue with getting the caravan the cup series would bring in

Nah that's not the issue. The issue with Iowa is it's directly owned by NASCAR and not by ISC or SMI. Apparently there would be anti-trust lawsuits if ever a race was moved to Iowa from another track.

I guess Hamlin deserves it, but Elliott isn't as innocent as the righteous indignation would indicate . He drove Kez dirty to take the lead.
Kez got moved. Nothing abnormal about that in short track racing. He made his bed when he chose the outside lane for the restart.

Hamlin had Chase’s rear tires off the ground 300 feet before turn 3.

The difference in play in crystal clear.

Are there any other short track facilities that are or are near cup ready that nascar could add?
They have to be ISC owned for any consideration.

Kez got moved. Nothing abnormal about that in short track racing. He made his bed when he chose the outside lane for the restart.

Hamlin had Chase’s rear tires off the ground 300 feet before turn 3.

The difference in play in crystal clear.

Chase, Denny both ends justify the means.
Same difference.

Denny watched Chase run Kez up the track
Hamlin's thinking if Chase is gonna do that so can I
only problem was Chase spun out
had he not spun out
it would have been an awesome move

Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

Back
Top Bottom