I'M GLAD THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE FROM 4M

$ bill said:
Whats that I see yer Bill don't like racin. :eek: When he sees ya run, he'll change his mind. :rolleyes: If not, UUUUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know................Rehab :beerbang: ..........Like,,,,,Maybe at Eldora. Make him eat lots of Earl oops, Tony Dogs. That'll do it.................................BB :D
yeah he hates everything about racing....thats what has me confused..why on earth would ya work at a track if ya hate racing..lol

Eds Hag...........................

racincrazyjs7 said:
yeah he hates everything about racing....thats what has me confused..why on earth would ya work at a track if ya hate racing..lol

A year gao,when she started chasin it was "I just love the races." :p Now they are Dumb and Stupid. :( "Aren't you gonna quit". :eek: "You're with ME now." :katts: Eds got tons of talent,but still hangs with this Troll. :mad: This is gonna be a wierd year I'm afraid................................BB

no easy being involved in racing. been there for near 50 years! wow that was hard to type! went to my first dirt race in 1953 with my brother and my cousin. seems like only yesterday! LOL!! it get in your blood and ya can't get it out! :p

Ya can't get it out...............

CTR~ said:
no easy being involved in racing. been there for near 50 years! wow that was hard to type! went to my first dirt race in 1953 with my brother and my cousin. seems like only yesterday! LOL!! it get in your blood and ya can't get it out! :p
Yeah,,, Neither can I.......................Ain't it GREAT..............................BB :beerbang:

Bill I was talking to one of my buddys today at Ft.Madison. His son races IMCA L/M . I asked him how many security ppl Johnny had at Burlington and he said he didn't know of any. I never remember seeing any security ppl there at the track. They kinda got an unwritten rule at Burlington, everyone watches out for eachother's stuff and i guess it works. I'm sure there have been a few disagrements in the pits after a race. We were at Davenport for the WDRL race and there was THOUSANDS there and I saw 1 security guy there. :)

The new Bomber...................

Ron,,,, I can remember Spoon not having Security of any sort for years. And then it was only one. :rolleyes: But when the Bombers started showing up to run HOBO tons of goofballs came with them. :eek: I think the Hornet/Wild thing cars being so low cost to build, brings the same kind of folk. The end of 04 Spoon had a big bunch from Goofy Ridge show up with Hornets,and My God, they would walk right up and thumb thou your toolbox. :confused: Its a differant time these days, I guess................................BB

Yeah, sure sounds like it and man were there a BUNCH of wildthings in Lincoln! I think it's just a few making the rest look bad tho... I just talked to Lisa Shickel on pm's a few minutes ago and she said the motor is out of her car Jr. found shavings in the oil filter so they are pulling it to see whaz-up . She said she may miss next week's race if it's bad. Now that girl is going to be in the racing mags. in the future! [JMO] She told me she just loves to work on that car! She said the car kept pushing the nose and she helped her dad figure out how to correct it LOL
:)

4:07 pm.........................

Rain in Havana........... :eek: We're NOT goin to FC tonite. :( Not takin the chance, with the gas prices, and all. They will be there next week..........................BB

If you click details under each day, it gives you a 3 hr. forecast, looks like 7:pm tonight has a good chance of being wet.

Gettin wet...................

FC Rain out.................7:00 pm.....................................BB

$bill make sure you find me at lincoln sunday if ya come so i can with you and your wife !! :beerbang:

carcrazy7 said:
hi lisa , hows things going ?
good morning steve ..how are you? things are going great ..bill got me a hornet to race in lincoln while waiting for my street stock to get done..i swear..getting that street stock done is like pulling teeth with plastic pliers...lol...it would be easier if i knew what i was doing...lol :eek:

racincrazyjs7 said:
good morning steve ..how are you? things are going great ..bill got me a hornet to race in lincoln while waiting for my street stock to get done..i swear..getting that street stock done is like pulling teeth with plastic pliers...lol...it would be easier if i knew what i was doing...lol :eek:

i've been doing nothing but running around and fighting with that temp service i worked for. they are con artist at their best. a bunch of liars.

If ya knew what ya were doin..................

Ya wouldn't hang around dirty old race tracks. :D
Probly won't do Lincoln Sunday.... Gedd Ross debuts in emod at Spoon tonite, and Ed got a gotta have vinyl job, so I'mma gonnn be a busy boy onna Sunday. .................................................BB

that's good steve i stopped by the track around 5pm. thought i might catch you on the way in ,caz i had to get back home so i didn't get to see ya race.... the lincoln track last night was the best i have ever seen it. racincrazyjs7 had her new FEAR OF CLOWNS wildthang out and the girl put on a show. started 4 in her heat and was headed to the front when there was a yellow flag, a car got crossed up in front of her and she had to slow to avoid him then she colected it up and passed 2 cars on the inside for a 4th. place heat. she had drawn #40 pill and that placed her 16th. start in feature with her 4th place heat finish. she was haulin to the front but was not enough laps to get pass anymore cars . the girl finished 10th. still chargin! she passed her last car on checkered flag lap coming out of #4 turn. WAY TO GO LISA!! :D

CTR~ said:
that's good steve i stopped by the track around 5pm. thought i might catch you on the way in ,caz i had to get back home so i didn't get to see ya race.... the lincoln track last night was the best i have ever seen it. racincrazyjs7 had her new FEAR OF CLOWNS wildthang out and the girl put on a show. started 4 in her heat and was headed to the front when there was a yellow flag, a car got crossed up in front of her and she had to slow to avoid him then she colected it up and passed 2 cars on the inside for a 4th. place heat. she had drawn #40 pill and that placed her 16th. start in feature with her 4th place heat finish. she was haulin to the front but was not enough laps to get pass anymore cars . the girl finished 10th. still chargin! she passed her last car on checkered flag lap coming out of #4 turn. WAY TO GO LISA!! :D
thanks ron...i had an absolute blast last night...first night out forme is always a little nerve racking because ya dont know how the other drivers drive so i am really cautious...i think when we get the bugs worked out of that car its gonna be smokin fast...if that # 0 car would have made up his mind what line he was running i woulda been able to pass him sooner...but i still passed him and made the feature..i did feel sorry for him tho because he had to run the semi and then didnt make it to the feature :( ...but i didnt feel sorry long :growl: ..lol

good morning lisa, i think i for got to thank you and bill for inviting us over to your house for pizza after the races last night, hmmm good! i waz ready to warm up and that hot pizza you made hit the spot. :)

CTR~ said:
good morning lisa, i think i for got to thank you and bill for inviting us over to your house for pizza after the races last night, hmmm good! i waz ready to warm up and that hot pizza you made hit the spot. :)
oh no problemo...im glad ya could come over...i couldnt believe how flippin cold it was..i KNOW it was colder than it was last week...when we were lined up for the feature and was waiting on the sprints to get done..i know we sat there a good half hour and i tell ya i was so cold i was shivering...so i turned the heat on in the car...lmao but it didnt work....heheheh

well, you turned the heat on when you hit the track granny! there were lots of ppl cheering for you last night! they had never seen a racing grandma take it to em!!LOL :bounce:

i gotta go, have a nice day lisa, and we'l chat with ya later ;)

carcrazy7 said:
good job lisa. now ya have to bring it to peoria !

i will ..i just have to get it finished...sent some guy the fear of clowns pictures today so he can get-r-done...lol..had a blast last night !

Way ta go Lisa..................

....Glad ta see yer racin. ;) Sure hate it that I missed yer 05 debut. :( You chargin thru the field ain't nothin new tho................................BB

$ bill said:
....Glad ta see yer racin. ;) Sure hate it that I missed yer 05 debut. :( You chargin thru the field ain't nothin new tho................................BB

dont worry $bill..im sure youll get to see me racin soon...i NEVER charge through the field...lol :rolleyes:

Not this week tho..................

racincrazyjs7 said:
dont worry $bill..im sure youll get to see me racin soon...i NEVER charge through the field...lol :rolleyes:

Can't make Lincoln this week,caise its Mothers Day. :( Gotta do all that stuff,if ya know what I mean..............................BB

$ bill said:
Can't make Lincoln this week,caise its Mothers Day. :( Gotta do all that stuff,if ya know what I mean..............................BB
its ok they arent running my class this weekend anyway :)

hi $bill, :)

lisa's being pretty modist about last night, when you see crunbo the clown, ask him how she ran. little miss smooth all night. she only put one scratch on the car, was when the 0 car pushed going into turn 1 and lis stuck her nose in under him and he changed his line and bumped her. then she moved up behind him an next lap he pushed up and she turned it down to the bottom and BLEW him off LOL :D

Granny Smooth................................

.......Kinda like Moyer............. Watched her at Peoria couple times last year. I'll tell ya.. Soon Lisa's gonna start reelin off a string of wins..... :growl: .....Mark my words. Like maybe Leka, or Moyer.....................................BB

Yepp for sure!.... Bill, is the track usualy better when the sprints run? I thought it was in very good shape last night, no ruts on the botton in the turns like last week. Lisa, I would call that track last night a 2 or 3 wide race track, wouldn't you? at least 2 wide racing all night......I would like to seen Cook jr. back last night!

it was definetly a 3 wide track last night...the smoothest track ive ever raced on... :beerbang:

that #0 thought he was gonna scare me...but he didnt...lol he shouldnt have moved up so high...lmao

Cooooooooooooooooool night.........

Sandier soil Like that holds together better when the air is as cool, as it was last night. Last week,after they worked the corners,the track was fast and smooth the rest of the night.
I ended up in E Peoria Sunday. Seems that My son, and his wife were goin down steps from thier deck, when the steps started to give way. :eek: Well he called me,and dummy Bill says,"Don't worry son,We can fix it". :eek: Sooooooooo,Sunday AM we meet Daryl at Menards, and get stuff for completely new steps. $180. (They make about a million dollars a year,so they can afford it.) Then we spend the rest of the day building steps. Got home about 7:30. Oh well..........................................BB

$ bill said:
Sandier soil Like that holds together better when the air is as cool, as it was last night. Last week,after they worked the corners,the track was fast and smooth the rest of the night.
I ended up in E Peoria Sunday. Seems that My son, and his wife were goin down steps from thier deck, when the steps started to give way. :eek: Well he called me,and dummy Bill says,"Don't worry son,We can fix it". :eek: Sooooooooo,Sunday AM we meet Daryl at Menards, and get stuff for completely new steps. $180. (They make about a million dollars a year,so they can afford it.) Then we spend the rest of the day building steps. Got home about 7:30. Oh well..........................................BB
hey $bill...do they wanna sponsor a race car since they make a million dollars a year?? lol :D :growl:

Back
Top Bottom