Jr's Top Dog at Hendricks

Just when I thought the talk about 200 wins would die down, the maniacs at nascom have head2head talk about which owner will make it to 200 next. WTF? Roush is closest with 127 cup wins, so he's about 10 years away from 200.

I read somewhere that Rick Hendrick refused to ride in a helicopter or aircraft with Jeff G. can't say that I blame him.

I don't remember ever seeing a stretch of "Bad Luck" like JG's been having :(

Some crazies on the Jeff Gordon Network board are on suicide watch. Others are accusing Rick of sending in moles to sabotage the 24 car because they Rick didn't want Jeff getting #200. It's been quite amusing.

I read somewhere that Rick Hendrick refused to ride in a helicopter or aircraft with Jeff G. can't say that I blame him.

I don't remember ever seeing a stretch of "Bad Luck" like JG's been having :(
Well Jeff surely better not go up in a plane with Roush then.It probably wouldn't even make it to the end of the runway.

Any Jeff Gordon fan will know that Nov.9,2010 was the start of the decline . That was the day that Jimmy stole Jeff's entire pit crew.

Some crazies on the Jeff Gordon Network board are on suicide watch. Others are accusing Rick of sending in moles to sabotage the 24 car because they Rick didn't want Jeff getting #200. It's been quite amusing.

They're serious? :eek:

Any Jeff Gordon fan will know that Nov.9,2010 was the start of the decline . That was the day that Jimmy stole Jeff's entire pit crew.

LOL
Some of the wackier people on the JG Network believe that also. They somehow forget that Jeff was winless in 2010 but won 3 times last year.

My theory is Kasey gave Jeff a mask of Kasey which confused that Gypsy who had been cursing him at the beginning of the year.

LOL
Some of the wackier people on the JG Network believe that also.

Things that people believe or at least SAY they believe on line never fails to amaze!

I have been a hardcore Gordon fan since I started watching racing in 95. I have seen some "down" seasons, and heck even a winless season or two but NEVER anything like this. It is the worst "luck" of anything I have ever seen in my life. I also have never saw so many people who usually hate the guy feeling sorry for him. If he could pull off a win, it would be one of his most popular ever. But of course, with the luck he is having right now, he will go out and win the All Star Race then blow a motor on lap 12 of the 600 :(

But of course, with the luck he is having right now, he will go out and win the All Star Race then blow a motor on lap 12 of the 600 :(

You are aware that there are people reading these forums that may well call out a "Hit" on you if that should happen to come true, right? ;)

Rick Hendrick stands by preseason pick for all four teams to make Chase. "The scorecard doesn't show it but I feel that way."

Rick Hendrick stands by preseason pick for all four teams to make Chase. "The scorecard doesn't show it but I feel that way."

Did he lock that in on the "Bold Predictition" thread before the season started or is this something he said lately?

Top Dog Update after race 12 of 26, The Coca-Cola 600!!!

Jr drops to fourth in points with 435 after a Strong 6th place finish in The 600. Hamlin sneeked by butt only by 2 points. Jr still Hendrick's TOP DOG!!!

JJ with a really Strong car butt using JG's gas can on the final stop, holding at 5th in points falling even further behind Jr. 30 points now seperating them.

KK kicked it in and WON the 600 ( Thats Hendrick's 201st Win for those keeping track ) Moving him up to 15th with 330 points, still 105 behind Jr....... Congrats To Kasey and Crew!!!

JG up 2 this week moving into the 22nd position finishing a race! He may make the Top 20 yet! 279 points thats 156 behind Jr.

Hell I wouldn't mind if Jr was where Kasey is in points if he had a victory or two to go with that position.

Hell I wouldn't mind if Jr was where Kasey is in points if he had a victory or two to go with that position.

I agree, don't care where he is in points he needs some wins. Not only for him but for the sport. So just how long has it been since his last win?

We elected Obama
National Price of Gas was a record $4+ a gallon
You could still buy a new Pontiac 

I agree, don't care where he is in points he needs some wins. Not only for him but for the sport. So just how long has it been since his last win?

We elected Obama
National Price of Gas was a record $4+ a gallon
You could still buy a new Pontiac 

I wasn't married last time he won a race!

He seems to have finally figured out this car. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win 2 or more races this year.
I BOLDLY predicted 3 wins but I am regretting that prediction as the season progresses. At least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I will be eligible until two weeks left to go in the season.

I BOLDLY predicted 3 wins but I am regretting that prediction as the season progresses. At least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I will be eligible until two weeks left to go in the season.

Come on DP there's ALOT of racing left in the season, have a lil faith!!!

I'll always have faith but that is of little help towards my BOLD prediction. :(

I think you have a great shot at it. I'm a little worried about my prediction with the fuel issues Brad had earlier in the year. Chances at wins don't come easy.

Some Jr fan sent an email to Racehub calling for Letarte to be fired. Jimmy Spencer's reaction was funny.

Top Dog Report after Race 13 Autism Speaks Dover

Jr jumps back up to 3rd in points with a strong 4th place run. 476 Championship points only 10 behind the leader.

JJ with a strong car clean air and a funky wig Wins! Congrats JJ. 453 Championship points 23 behind Jr.

KK another good run and gaining ground in the points moves up to 14th with 365 Championship points 111 behind Jr.

JG working thru some problems and having a decent finish up 1 position to 21st with 311 Champioship points 165 behind Jr.

As you can see JR is Still The TOP DOG :D

Top Dog Report after Race 13 Autism Speaks Dover (corrected and enhanced version) :D

Jr
jumps back up to 3rd in points with a strong 4th place run. 476 Championship points only 10 behind the leader.

JJ with a strong car clean air and a funky wig Wins! Congrats JJ. 453 Championship points 23 behind Jr.

KK another good run and gaining ground in the points moves up to 14th with 365 Championship points 111 behind Jr.

JG working thru some problems and having a decent finish up 1 position to 21st with 311 Champioship points 165 behind Jr.

BK the driver Rick let slip away, has 2 wins and 400 Championship points, and is just 8 points out of 7th place.

Top Dog Report after Race 13 Autism Speaks Dover (corrected and enhanced version) :D

Jr jumps back up to 3rd in points with a strong 4th place run. 476 Championship points only 10 behind the leader.

BK the driver Rick let slip away, has 2 wins and 400 Championship points, and is just 8 points out of 7th place.
And is 76 points BEHIND Jr.

JR is still on Top the Pile!

The way the 48 is running, this thread will end very soon....lol

Slightly, Belated TOP DOG report after race 14 Pocono

Jr moves up yet another position in Championship Points now second, only 10 behind the struggleing Biffle. Could Jr soon be our overall TOP DOG? ;) Michigan has'nt been one of Jr's best tracks butt he's been in the hunt, maybe this week?
Look at those 513 Championship Points!!! :D

JJ is still having line nightmares after he and Chad failed to read The Map! Manages to hang in there 5th in points with 493 and 20 behind Jr.

KK finds the wall and falls two positions to 16th with 380 Championship points. Looks to me like KK may need to Win another one of the next 12 to get in The Chase. 133 points behind Jr.

JG some are starting to whisper that the Old Man of the team might not have it anymore! Falls another position to 22nd with 336 Championship Points thats 177 behind TOP DOG Jr. and even more importantly way out of The Chase hunt! BUTT, The Fat Lady has'nt sung yet! JG still has TWELVE more chances to right the ship and get a couple WINS.
I mailed him a 4 leaf clover sticker for Michigan, I think it's his only hope :(

Do the math! JR is THE TOP DOG at Hendrick's :D

Jr. certainly maintains that top position for now but for how long? Who knows? It has been 3 years 363 days since his last win. As a long time fan of his, top dog @ Hendrick means little too me. I'm looking forward to a win here and there. I'm looking forward to the day that I only have to think back to a few races ago since his last win rather than years. Don't get me wrong I'll continue to be a fan regardless of his win total. I haven't left yet. I'm in for the long haul. :cool:

Jr. certainly maintains that top position for now but for how long? Who knows? It has been 3 years 363 days since his last win. As a long time fan of his, top dog @ Hendrick means little too me. I'm looking forward to a win here and there. I'm looking forward to the day that I only have to think back to a few races ago since his last win rather than years. Don't get me wrong I'll continue to be a fan regardless of his win total. I haven't left yet. I'm in for the long haul. :cool:

So a Championship without a Win would'nt bring you out of the doldrums and put a smile on your old wrinkly face?

Back
Top Bottom