MLB 2013

Interesting facts:

The only two seasons the Yanks didn't make the playoffs in the last 19 years were in 2008 when we said goodbye to Old Yankee Stadium and now 2013 when we say goodbye to Rivera and Pettitte.

MLB-leading 28 stints on the DL by 21 different players.

143 HRs is on pace to be the lowest number of homers by NY since 1989 (minus the strike seasons).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :lol2: :XXROFL::XXROFL:
1374381_562892387093053_1724547083_n.jpg

Thanks Orioles for not putting up a fight on this one.

Boston clinches homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, even World series play if they go that far thanks to the AL winning the All Star game.

After a few seasons of mediocrity Boston overachieved this year. Awesome.

I am glad teh Orioles are a bunch of under achievers because otherwise they'd be a real problem for Boston. They simply cant win against that team.

Good thing Boston locked everything up and are playing for absolute nothing so I guess that's the upside.

I am glad teh Orioles are a bunch of under achievers because otherwise they'd be a real problem for Boston. They simply cant win against that team.

Good thing Boston locked everything up and are playing for absolute nothing so I guess that's the upside.

I'm allowed to have one good sports year every six years. Last year was that one year with the O's. They'll return to mediocrity while the Jags and Redskins continue to suck.

The Indians won their last 10 games in a row to get their wild card game at home. They were playing the weakest part of their schedule at that point, but they still had to run the table to make it happen. Of course, they had already played the harder parts of their schedule. That is something the haters fail to mention when they complain about the tribe's weak ending schedule.

Thanks Orioles for not putting up a fight on this one.

Boston clinches homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, even World series play if they go that far thanks to the AL winning the All Star game.

After a few seasons of mediocrity Boston overachieved this year. Awesome.
They didn't over achieve, that team is a team, unlike the one last year that had the idiot Valentine at the helm.

The first time in 22 years. 22 freakin years. A post season game to be played in Pittsburgh tonight. Sure it's a one game playoff against the Reds to advance against the Cardinals but for us, it's a post season game none the less. This is the first opportunity for my children to even witness an above .500 season let alone a game beyond the final regular season play. Win or lose this is a big deal for the city and Pirate fans.

The first time in 22 years. 22 freakin years. A post season game to be played in Pittsburgh tonight. Sure it's a one game playoff against the Reds to advance against the Cardinals but for us, it's a post season game none the less. This is the first opportunity for my children to even witness an above .500 season let alone a game beyond the final regular season play. Win or lose this is a big deal for the city and Pirate fans.
Amen to that. I hate the Steelers and their fans outside of Pittsburgh, but the ones who live there should be Steelers fans. But, Pirate fans have suffered trough some really horrible baseball for a really long time now. I've been pulling hard for them to make the postseason this year and get at least one home game for their loyal fans.

First year in my lifetime the Pirates make the playoffs. Two homers in the 2nd so far. I'm not a Pitt fan but this is fun to watch.

Does anybody have an Orioles score?

That was a nice interview right there.

That is a homer.

You can clearly see the ball cleared the yellow line that indicate the ball would have gone over.

The fans dont know wht to do with themselves. lol

That could have cost them.

The Indians get a home game tonight. It may be their only one of the playoffs, but the fans will definitely show up and make their presence known.

The Indians get a home game tonight. It may be their only one of the playoffs, but the fans will definitely show up and make their presence known.

These guys are like fish out of water.

They seem very nervous.

Too bad because I would have liked the Indians versus Boston for an easier 1-2 punch but looks like Rays got this.

The Indians were great all year at hitting in the clutch. Last night, they had all kinds of chances to score and just couldn't get a key hit, or even a damn sacrifice fly when they needed it.

What a beatdown.

Watching yesterday's game between the Rays and Indians and now this one, all I can say is that experience came on top.

Alot of mental mistakes between the indians and Pirates.

Lots of lopsided games on these playoffs. Boring.

I really enjoyed the Dodgers-Braves game last night. I've been a pretty big Dodger fan since Manny went there a few years back. Vin Scully is the absolute best and I think it would be great if he could call one more championship before he hangs it up. I also can't stand the arrogant Braves.

Back
Top Bottom