NASCAR Heat 2 coming Fall 2017

Anyone confirm this?

Many reports of the AI being way too easy unless you are running for crap teams in career. Several people say they are lapping the field in less than 100 laps at 105 difficulty (highest) in normal non-career races.

If so, thats pretty bad.

I'm playing on hard at 99(legend and 105 is the max)

It is definitely too easy. Next time I pick it up, I'm bumping up the difficulty.

It is a little too easy. I won. Xfinty at Michigan in the 14 car pretty easily.

Has anyone figured out what you do with money won in career mode?

It is a little too easy. I won. Xfinty at Michigan in the 14 car pretty easily.

Has anyone figured out what you do with money won in career mode?

The money is useless.. shocking, I know.

Just won at Pocono in Career mode driving the #27 for ThorSport and got a offer to drive for BKR. ThorSport and BKR are my two favorite CWTS Teams

Next year we might get a whole one! Lol

This one is still way better than the last one
I have a sweet spot for competitive AI. Seeing that the AI in this game is underpowered is a red flag. Theres no challenge or learning curve if you can just pick up the controller and lap the field.

I get the feeling that it was rushed, and other than the addition of Xfinity/Trucks, they didn't change much. They should have spent a much needed additional 5-6 months on finishing it up, fixing the dumb issues, polishing up the details, and most importantly beta testing until they get it right. Then release in the spring with the 2018 driver/car lineups.

I ended up caving. Only played a couple hours and have only played season mode in trucks with Todd Gilliland, but with the difficulty all the way up I don't think it's too easy.

Oh I'll definitely be caving as well, despite my disappointment. I had fun playing online with the last game, and I look forward to racing the new tracks (Eldora, hell yes)

If you guys haven't tried racing online yet, I definitely recommend it. The "hardcore" lobbies are usually a lot of fun. I don't really have much time for video games these days, but there are some drunken Saturday nights and the occasional weeknight where I find time :cheers:

I just had a weird happening. I'm in my 2nd full time season. Driving the 22 Xfinty car. I finally get a shot in a Cup car at my home track, Martinsville. The ride was with the 96 team. I didn't have time to run the race so I turned the system off. When I went back to it the shot at Cup was still there but now with the 7 car. Turned it off again just out of curiosity. Now it's the 33 car. Weird. I might keep trying till I get the 96 again. My opinion, one of the best looking cars in the game.

I ended up caving. Only played a couple hours and have only played season mode in trucks with Todd Gilliland, but with the difficulty all the way up I don't think it's too easy.
Get out of crap trucks in career & race a quick race. Apparently its a night and day ease of difficulty difference.

My apologies, my post was meant to show that if you look for a "simulation" mode you wont find it. The vernacular of the modes was altered.

Honestly I dont hate the game, its just disappointing. I purchased NHE at full price knowing it wasnt worth it but the funds were said to go towards helping the developers create a huge step forward in the second game.

While several updates were made - its not anything worth $50 in my opinion. The unity engine is garbage. I dont see the value of the game when games like Forza, Project Cars and F1 have set the standard for racing games so far. Selling a game far below the bar with so many bugs and issues for full price is a slap in the face to their promise to fans.

Again, I'll wait a while for the price to depreciate and significant patches to come online before I deem it worthy.
No don't apologize I would venture to say that you expect a great NASCAR racing game and I have no problem with that. To be honest the game isn't worth $50 as is. I just missed playing a NASCAR game, the last games for PS3 were dog crap and this game as long a way it has to go is already better than those. I think the next installments will be good, seems they are building this from the ground up and I hope sales are good enough where they can stick with it. I just wish they could copy and past Thunder

Last edited:
Morgan Shepard is in this game, it's already a winner

Ha I actually won in that Shepard car at bristol...but I kind of felt bad it was too easy....i ran the low line and everyone else ran the top...haha o well I do like this game not as good as it could be but still fun.

If anyone on PS4 who didn't preorder would like a Kurt Busch code, I doubt I'll use mine, I'd be happy to give it to whoever would use it.

The developers have said that right now it is totally useless but they might find a way to spend it in an update later.
Ah. It could be used to buy Paint schemes like the Darlington Throwback Paint schemes pack instead of paying actual money for them as DLC Just a thought .....

install size, less than 12gb
of which 2.5gb is annoying vide0 clips.
it is a $10 game, at most.

Back
Top Bottom