NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

yeah has a clean simple look to it shows off the sponsor well also. Drivers name should always be up top on the windshield IMO.

12-Clash.jpg

blaney running this for the 500?

The size of the Ally is very large compared to the others, easier to read. Harvick's is kinda weak and not the colors I associate with Busch beer. It might look better in the daytime, but I liked Johnson's car the first time I saw it. The colors go good together

View attachment 38247 Jimmie’s new ride. Not sure if I like it.
Now that Jimmie has finally found his mojo, for this weekend and hopefully beyond, I hope his lovely and elegant wife will insist that HMS change those garish yellow numbers to white, to fit with the rest of the paint scheme. I mean, it's a racecar, not a stripper bar..:dual9mm:

Now that Jimmie has finally found his mojo, for this weekend and hopefully beyond, I hope his lovely and elegant wife will insist that HMS change those garish yellow numbers to white, to fit with the rest of the paint scheme. I mean, it's a racecar, not a stripper bar..:dual9mm:

bUt ItS iCoNiC

Here is the Busch Beer "millennial" paint scheme:

You know, on one hand I find this funny, on the other hand, is it really wise to poke fun at the demographic you're trying to attract since all the boomers are dying off?

You know, on one hand I find this funny, on the other hand, is it really wise to poke fun at the demographic you're trying to attract since all the boomers are dying off?

Hmm I got the feel that it was just funny from the car itself. It seemed like they were trying to join them and turn Harvick into a millenial. They probably could have held off on the "we lost a bet" thing, a little bit of a jab there.

I think it's some clever creative marketing by Busch to get some more youngins' drinking their beer this Summer starting with Memorial Day weekend, if they see the car it will stick in their memory bank. Wish it was in the 600 too, maybe change up the color and sayings. The sport probably needs more of this type of thing, maybe less embarrassing pink next time though.

It maybe a bit cringey, but it's fun and completely left field and quite awesome of Busch to get fans involved with the process. Don't take it too seriously, I mean its a one-off for the all-star race.

Honestly, it would have made a good competition between sponsors and encouraging banter between all of them IMO. Who could have made the cringiest scheme/livery? Let them have fun.

“Making fun of millennials”

Meanwhile millennials designed the scheme.

Dale Earnhardt’s first race car was pink :idunno:

Oh cool I did not know that part about millenials designing it. I think it would be good if more sponsors got creative with their schemes like this imo. It's an opportunity to take advantage of.

NAPA definitely needs to do this with Chase's fanbase. Don't @ me if my design looks identical to this though :cool: #bringitback

#SQUADGOALS on the deck lid. Had to google YEET and still do not understand.

My Son will be 8 this summer. The term "yeet" is used a lot by kids his age. It's already come and gone in my house with him, so they are already a little behind on the lingo. Kids have moved on to "ooof!" and calling each other "King" and "Queen" when someone is being aggressive, complaining or preaching.

It's a cool idea, but it also shows the dilemma that fringe sports have when it comes to keeping up as literally all of the terms used in the scheme are already outdated. We used to say "skrrrt" 20 years ago in high school because it was used by a lot of CA rappers.

I like the idea and I think it actually inadvertently shines a light on the real struggle to keep up. I pride myself on being aware and alert to the constant changes in lingo and what words mean in 2019, but as a 34 year old, even I have had a hard time keeping up.

I thought "skrrrrt" was the "O'kkkkeeerrrrrrtttdilit" special noise by Cardi B. Fortunately, I have never heard either one used IRL.

Seems they are missing some obvious ones IMO, WYD, FWIW, LIT, OMG, FOMO, FTW...lol

Back
Top Bottom