NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

A degree from that joint is slightly more valuable than one from that other guy's now defunct "University".

I said slightly.
The Liberty ones are worth exactly twice as much as That Other Guy, since I'm pretty sure they're printed on two-ply.

Seriously, if a graduate hopes to work in a field with any connections to fundamentalist Christianity, I'm sure a Liberty degree swings a lot of weight. Please note that I am not passing judgement on that career choice, pro or con.

Helping out with the suggestion to create a sponsor news thread. Glad to see this topic move away from the Deathbed thread, which opening always felt like walking through a puddle beneath a leaking sewer pipe. You'd try to skip over it, but sometimes it's too wide.
Ya know, I'm actually enjoying this thread a lot more than I expected. Thanks, @gnomesayin

With sponsors sponsoring certain races sure keeps the wrap and uniform companies busy. We have six bodies and they are all wrapped with different wraps. We just picked up 2 bodies Thursday that were being wrapped for our last 2 races of the season. Plus each crew person will get 2 more starting line crew shirts, 6 more crew working shirts and 4 more sweat shirts for the last 2 races. It can also make the logistics pretty hard and keep me very busy driving. Since our shop is on the west coast I try to stay out for 5 races at a time when we are racing on the east coast and mid west or down south...but because we can only haul 2 cars at a time there are a few times a year when I might have to drive all the way back to the west coast just to change out bodies because there are 3 or 4 different sponsor wraps on that trip. We will ship just about any parts other then the bodies, oil, or brake clean.

Last edited:
Walmart on the car thru the back door on Suarez's car.

Its a one-off, but nice to see the smaller olive branches of the telecom companies on cars. Cricket mobile on the 43 is a subsidiary of AT&T, now T-Mobile and Wal-Mart Family Mobile.

Hopefully, it can lead to more interest over time.

"HotelPlanner, which also works with the @Redskins, replaces @Hotels4Hope as NASCAR's official online booking partner."

NASCAR previously -had- an official online booking partner?

The only two times I used a third-party booker for a hotel, I got screwed. In the first case, the hotel didn't have a reservation and didn't recognize the format of the confirmation number I was given. In the second case, the hotel had only one of my three nights booked and when I extended the reservation at the desk, the hotel's rate was $20 cheaper per night. Never again.

Seeing as it's the reason they can sponsor the race since Ford will probably keep the Championship I'd say they're aware.

So if the Cup Series won't have a sponsor, what is it going to be called?

Bad move.

Its a growing business sector and NASCAR should allow these sponsors to be apart of the sport. A lot of money the sport is missing out on, I think they will change thier minds soon enough.
I dunno. Around here, the only places that sell it are Mom and Pop convenience stores and independent dietary supplement outfits, places that also offer third-party phone services and vaping supplies. Nobody I'd consider reliable or reputable, like CVS or Walmart. If the stuff is so great, why aren't established retailers carrying it? The whole industry smells of snake oil and patent medicine to me, chock full of unsubstantiated claims and questionable uses.

The stuff may turn out to have plenty of valid uses but I think the industry has a lot of maturing to do to confirm it isn't the next 'rolling gait' shoe or St. John's wort or Saw Palmetto extract.

I dunno. Around here, the only places that sell it are Mom and Pop convenience stores and independent dietary supplement outfits, places that also offer third-party phone services and vaping supplies. Nobody I'd consider reliable or reputable, like CVS or Walmart. If the stuff is so great, why aren't established retailers carrying it? The whole industry smells of snake oil and patent medicine to me, chock full of unsubstantiated claims and questionable uses.

The stuff may turn out to have plenty of valid uses but I think the industry has a lot of maturing to do to confirm it isn't the next 'rolling gait' shoe or St. John's wort or Saw Palmetto extract.

Be careful with what you say. The pro CBD people are only slightly less fervent than the pro pot people and they'll gang up on you. ;) In the short time it's been legal in Indiana, I've had people tell me it cures everything from toenail fungus to heart failure. Like you, I have a healthy dose of skepticism.

The illiterate people running Nascar have no idea that CBD oil is made from Hemp unless of course you want a little high to go with it. If that is the case just have some of that Miller pissssss to go with it.

CBD oil in itself doesn't get you high. I have no idea why it is being outlawed. I mean Monster Energy and all these energy drinks are absolutel garbage if you wanna go the snake oil theory.

CBD oil in itself doesn't get you high. I have no idea why it is being outlawed. I mean Monster Energy and all these energy drinks are absolutel garbage if you wanna go the snake oil theory.
If you have arthritis CBD can be really good. I had my left knee replaced with a titanium knee, after I found CBD oil, I only need a brace on my right knee and have little or no pain. Monster Energy on the other hand drives my kidneys crazy.

If you have arthritis CBD can be really good. I had my left knee replaced with a titanium knee, after I found CBD oil, I only need a brace on my right knee and have little or no pain. Monster Energy on the other hand drives my kidneys crazy.

Yo, as someone who has arthritis in my ankles, where can I get these CBD oils?

CBD made from Hemp is legal in most stores like GNC. Otherwise
search "HEMPWORX' and order on line. It is a legal product and not made from marijuana although where legal, you can get CBD oil that also has a small amount of THC in it.
It is all legal in Canada now.

Back
Top Bottom