NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Mickey D's needs to do another one of these with Chase. Best damn campaign they ever ran.

1608319591828.png

Marketing shift for Penske and Molson-Coors, it looks like Keystone Light will take the place of Miller for Keselowski:
EsmozxmXEAA7qoR

Photo from Buschwacker_Reviews

Keystone is not that good tho... *Sigh*, I guess I'll buy to support.

Wow I hope that's just an initial rendering because they dropped the ball on that scheme

Trackhouse is doing a heck of a job bringing in new ones

I'm sensing a pattern here with their sponsors, do all these companies have the same parent company?

I'm sensing a pattern here with their sponsors, do all these companies have the same parent company?
No, they are all from different owners.

I've always wondered why K1 Speed has never been on a car, hopefully it pays off for both parties.

No, they are all from different owners.

I've always wondered why K1 Speed has never been on a car, hopefully it pays off for both parties.
Thanks, I was curious since they all are family activities places

Wait, you might be right.

Seems like they were recently purchased by the *checks notes* Phoenix Investment Firm.

So if I'm reading that right, the Phoenix Investment Firm owns K1, Pump Up, and Bounce U. I don't see iFly named, is seperately owned by a SkyVenture LLC?

RP funding sounds like a shell company Richard Petty started to make it seem like they have sponsors
RP Funding is based in Lakeland, Florida. Its a mortgage lending company and pretty good one at that. This company also sponsors the RP Arena where the G-League team, Lakeland Magic, play at.

Its a solid company.

RP Funding is based in Lakeland, Florida. Its a mortgage lending company and pretty good one at that. This company also sponsors the RP Arena where the G-League team, Lakeland Magic, play at.
Huh. I didn't know the NBA had a farm system. I thought they just used the NCAA, like the NFL does.

I was unsuccessful in finding out why it's called the 'G' league. A little help, please.

Back
Top Bottom